Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Docking - Anyone here tried it?
So, as I get older, there is a lot of stuff I want to try before time runs out. Docking sounds really hedonistic, sounds pleasurable and sensual, but has anyone actually tried it?

I am bi-curious, but I'd love to try it. However, I am very well endowed, uncut, but with a very thick penis, would it be possible? I get very aroused at the thought of it... jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Docking
I am uncut with a decent foreskin, but haven't found another uncut cock to try true docking with. Uncut cocks are rare in USA unfortunately. I love cock to cock rubbing and sucking cock as much as I can get. When hard, my foreskin pulls back to expose my head and it's very sensitive to touch for sure. I would love to dock and cum inside of another foreskin. That sounds very hot!🤤🍆

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have. I'm circumcised and it's hot fun cumming in a guy's foreskin! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
would love too
iam uncut and would love to dock with another cock looks like alot of fun. live in Connecticut so anyone want to try let me know!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
docking
I have , i am cut , but my friend is not , and we have done it a few time s , different every time , a feel s great rolleyes 2c 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never tried it,but would love to dock with another man,sounds fun..... jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very good that you mention docking
No, I haven't tried it, but it's almost certainly an amazing and VERY erotic way to build homosexual intimacy, and I imagine it works even better if one guy's cock and foreskin is quite a bit smaller than the other's. I absolutely approve and think all guys that can should try it. Maybe add a bit of lube or - for a bit of spice - peppermint lotion or something else that's equally spicy. Butter, perhaps? So many variations!

As someone that thinks we were all made to at least try another guy sexually once in our lives (okay, a few hundred times then!), I also think that's another reason nature gave us foreskins.

I suppose if anyone is bi or whatever, a girl could help bring the two guys together by pulling open the foreskin of the receiving partner. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please explain. I've never heard of docking. I'm uncut, willing to try anything. . jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Docking
Surprise ... Some one knows about docking. I'm cut so I can only do the half dock. Hard part is finding a like minded uncut dude.
If any one is in Pa. 717 code and has the same interest .. Let me know
Pawolf68

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock docking
Hi, thanks for your comments and interest in cock docking. I am in 610 area code,not that far from your 717 . I get most of my cock play at Cipids Den ABS near Kutztown. It's a great place with 3 theatre rooms where you can jack off and suck cock to your hearts content. Maybe we could meet up there sometime and have a great time. I am uncut and I haven't seen many other uncut dicks,but am open to anything involving cock play. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock docking
Hi, thanks for your comments and interest in cock docking. I am in 610 area code,not that far from your 717 . I get most of my cock play at Cipids Den ABS near Kutztown. It's a great place with 3 theatre rooms where you can jack off and suck cock to your hearts content. Maybe we could meet up there sometime and have a great time. I am uncut and I haven't seen many other uncut dicks,but am open to anything involving cock play. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock Docking
That was me you messaged on .. open to chatting ..Pawolf68

Forum Level:
A Thinker
StrongAlbatross945 said: I am uncut with a decent foreskin, but haven't found another uncut cock to try true docking with. Uncut cocks are rare in USA unfortunately. I love cock to cock rubbing and sucking cock as much as I can get. When hard, my foreskin pulls back to expose my head and it's very sensitive to touch for sure. I would love to dock and cum inside of another foreskin. That sounds very hot!🤤🍆

I thought only one needed to be intact to dock? I am cut but restoring- one day I’ll have enough to try 😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’d try it!
I’m cut and would be curious to try it with an uncut buddy jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I checked you out!
Hornyhusband943 said: iam uncut and would love to dock with another cock looks like alot of fun. live in Connecticut so anyone want to try let me know!!!!

it is fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncut here with foreskin (clean!). Men I have played with love being docked and I love feelign my precum on their tips.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
docking
dillaboy said: I have. I'm circumcised and it's hot fun cumming in a guy's foreskin! jerk

i agree , i am cut but that will not be any trouble to do if you know a guy that will do with you , it can be very hot 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am cut and I've been docked a few times (unfortunately)! I love the feeling of it, my head in his foreskin and rubbing together, cumming, and cleaning up! jerk
Wish there were more uncut guys around here!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Docking
I’m cut and never been able to try it. But it looks like an incredible experience. I would totally love to try it some day. Thanks to all you guys that shared your insight. Love hearing more about it! jerk