Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok lol I maybe a little bi curious
For as long as I can remember, I’ve had this naked party fantasy. The party is clothing optional, some are dressed, some have an article of clothing on but most people are nude but everyone feels comfortable and are just having fun. The vibe is a mix between a nudist house party and an a sensual orgy, with some people sitting on the patio sipping wine while others are broken up into small groups pleasuring each other.

In the fantasy, we are in this beautiful cabin with a massive back yard leading into a wooded area with a mountain back drop. The sexual energy is palpable, the feeling of seeing and being seen is so comfortable and freeing. I find myself sitting around the fire with a couple looking out on the mountain, talking and laughing for hours. After a while, the F asks if I’d like to play with them and I feel a rush of nervous excitement fill my body, my cock starts to throb, but before I can answer, I feel the M come up behind me and tell me to lay back, close my eyes and relax. I listen and lay back in my chair, i feel his hands rub slowly around my chest, my mind starts racing a mile a minute thinking “ am I really doing this? I’ve never been with a guy before”, but before I can finish the thought I feel F’s long hair fall between my inner thighs and a soft kiss on the base of my shaft. I immediately feel my penis swell and start to pulse as her lips slide down my now rock hard cock. It feels as if she was somehow hitting all of my spots perfectly at the same time, I had to peak, I needed to see this goddess at work and slowly opened my eyes. F was kneeling to the left of me with her hand around the base of my cock gently licking its head while M was laying under me with his tongue rotating between my balls and my shaft.. I’ve never felt my more turned on, if my dick was any harder it would explode. I say “ omg keep going “ and the F laughs “ you peaked! It’s time to switch!”. She grabs my hand and gently leads me off of the chair and M sits down. F says “ don’t be nervous “ but I wasn’t, the sight of M’s cock was arousing. It was a semi chub and just resting on his balls. I move closer and go to touch when F says “ mouth only, I’ll be your hands”. I smile, and use my tongue to lift his cock off his balls and into my mouth. I could feel him getting harder as I explored my way around with my tongue, his head swelling in my mouth. I feel erotically hypnotized as his cock slides deeper down my throat, like all time has stopped except for this exact moment.

F whispers in my ear “ he’s ready” and reclines the chair to a flat position then gets on all fours. M gets behind her, while I lay under her with my head under her pussy and my cock in her mouth. M slides his cock in and I focus my tongue right where his shaft is penetrating, constantly licking between her clit and his shaft. I hear her moans gurgled as she deep throats. I lift my head to give more pressure with my tongue and M’s balls fall to rest on my face, sliding from my eyes to my tongue with each pump. I feel F’s body tighten and shiver as she orgasms, M pulls out saying he’s about to cum. I stand up, F flips over for him to cum on her chest. As he cums, F smiles at me and says “ your turn”. I tell her I’ve been about to burst for a while now, i feel M’s hand on my side from behind me and his other hand wraps around my cock and starts to stroke. F moves closer to massage my balls with one hand while twirling M’s cum on her chest with her other. M starts stroking me faster, F moans “ Oo cum on me please!” And I burst on her chest in the most intense orgasm.

And then i wake up.. never even get to finish the party lol

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
🔥
That’s hot!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
lol maybe one day it’ll move from fantasy to reality!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Little bisexual curious
Hello,
I too am a little bisexual curious. I like your story!
Mine fantasy is about being stroked and sucked off by a panties wearing male as I slowly start stroking him off!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude MMF 3 some fun

Yes that was quite a hot story and too bad you had to wake up. You could make up the rest of the story just for fun. Yes that would be fun. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must admit as a straight 45 year old man . I've grown to be quite bi-hourly us in the past couple years. your story is hot as fuck. I've never had any situation even close with another cock . I really want to experience all things to achieve sexual pleasure. if the opportunity came about, I think I would eagerly welcome the experience. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's as if I was there! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
H O T
I can only imagine wetting the bed if I had that dream smile I believe a man can give the best head to a male as a woman can give the best head to another woman because they own the same parts and know just where and how to please those parts and places. I think would like to be on the receiving end before life's end. Munch on!!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Great story!

I‘ve had some things kinda like that happen here in Berlin. You should come visit! Or was that visit and cum…