Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How does it feel
I am wondering how it feels for you to give a blowjob..

What feelings go through you as you are sucking on a dick?

Are you wondering if you are any good?

Do you ever wonder when the fuck this dick is going to cum?

Do you give Blowjobs because you feel you have to? Or do you want to do it?

What is your go to trick to sucking a cock? Are you slow.. then fast? Do you tease the dick.. what about the balls?

I know how I feel.. I am a fan of it.. I love that I can make a man feel that good.. My favorite time was always in the morning.. A good morning BJ to start the day.. yummy!

I love to hear anyone's thoughts..

I thank you for your time!

Hugs!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a FWB known for years and she loves a 🥒 in her mouth in the morning for a 💦-protein shot. She swears by it that she actually feels better with an.engorgement for pleasure and protein shot. Even she agrees that it may be a placebo effect but as she is now 64, kinda makes ya believe that it really is a protein shot. Plus, as she is now 64 she says she prefers either her favorite dildo or her Sybian and would rather use her mouth for 🥒 and 💦. Denise tells me at 20 or even 30 she would be very different about it all but in her 40's she began to change about what she wanted sexually.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Beginner
I've only sucked one dick. But it was hot. It kind of just happened.

When I first took him in my mouth I was worried if I was doing it right then he grabbed my head and made me gag on it. This went on for awhile of him just using my head. Then he pre came and pulled me off. I jerked him for awhile but I wanted him in me again. So I jumped back on it.
When he came he told me to swallow them he called me good boy. I felt very proud of myself.

He tasted great and I hope that I have more experiences like that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How it feels
Screwing a pussy feels like a wet glove is surrounding your entire cock. It feels amazing, but a mouth is actually different. The tongue, lips and yes teeth feel similarly, but the tongue and lip action adds to the experience.
Personally I adore oral sex. Both giving and receiving. My greatest pleasure is giving my partners orgasmic pleasure and looking into her eyes as she is cumming. Sometimes she closes her eyes, and times she holds my hands tightly while she looks into my eyes. I love doing the same for her as she sucks me to orgasm. I hope that some day that you will enjoy your orgasmic pleasure too my friend! Hugs and kisses as well as sweet pussy licks, G

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to 💋👅🥒🌺
Hello, I have been bisexual since the beginning of my sexual condition.
At my first sexual experience, I was sucked by a bisexual neighbour couple, both wife and husband.
They taught me then to suck them, husband cock and wife pussy.
So sucking a cock is a current sex practice for me. Also feeling swallowing hot abundant seed spurting spritzing my face chest, been accustomed to the smell and the flavour 👅😜.
I can't imagine a sex session without sucking as well as kissing, cuddling body hugging...
Very arousing moment.
Love xoxoxo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love giving blow jobs, I love to give at least one every day xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How does it feel
I love everything about women. Their tits, that sweet ass and that pussy is to die for but give me a cock and I'll suck it and swallow the cum in a heartbeat. I love taking a nice limp cock in my mouth and feeling it grow as I suck and lick all over the head and shaft. I love sucking and licking his balls then continue sucking his cock until I feel his balls tighten, his breathing speeds up and his cock starts jerking and pumping that tasty cum into my mouth. I always swallow then continue sucking his cock until he either goes limp or he gets hard and wants another blowjob. I love sucking cock. jerk raspberry raspberry