Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Reading
one favourite hobbies is reading

what book is everyone reading at the moment if u read?

am reading The Adamantine Palace by Stephen Deas

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
The Lost Symbol...Dan Brown

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sloppy_joe
don't blink.... by james patterson thumbup thumbup the butler did it! yahoo

mr richard glass
The great shark hunt by hunter s. Thompson.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
given up on reading The Adamantine Palace by Stephen Deas lol reading Black Swan Rising by Lee Carroll

imalilhothead
I'm reading The Outlaw by Geraldine Dawson smile

Next is The Good Guy by Dean Koontz thumbup

curious48
Working my way through The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson. It has been a slow go, but I am told it gets better ... yes, I know there is a movie version I could watch. lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
changed books again lol

not reading Passion by Lauren Kate

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just started The Sun Also Rises.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Goddess of Light

curious48
The Help - Kathryn Stockett

A good read. I imagine domestic help anywhere(whatever decade), not just the American South is treated with the same throw away disregard, while at the same time being privvy to all the family secrets behind the public facades.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sloppy_joe said: don't blink.... by james patterson thumbup thumbup the butler did it! yahoo

Oohhhh Sloppy, I love James Patterson! At the moment, reading something a little "lighter"..."Public Secrets" by Nora Roberts. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I just finished Freakonomics and SuperFreakonomics. Great reads! thumbup (The 2nd one is better)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Not reading anything at the moment, but I do have two sitting on my floor waiting for me to get around to them...

The Crippled God by Steven Erickson (the tenth book of his Malazan Book of the Fallen series... An epic world builder on the level of Tolkien - Each one is 800 pages long - if you ever end up doing time in prison or confined to a hospital bed for months, check them out, lol

My Blissful Life As A Navy Wife by MJ Allaire... MJ Allaire is the author of a series of young adult books called the Denicalis Dragon Chronicles (which reminds me I still need to read the latest one in that series), but in this book she's writing a semi-fictionalized account of her time as a Navy dependent trying to raise a family as her submariner husband is off serving his country.

RightRound
Darkness by John Saul .. it's not the greatest. Read The Help a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

curious48
RightRound said: Darkness by John Saul .. it's not the greatest. Read The Help a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Did you see the movie yet?

DanajustDana

The xxxx of the A*P*E*-Allan Sherman, it chronicles the sexual revolution in America from 1945-1973, A*P*E* is an acronym for American Puritan Etchic, excellent read.

RightRound
curious48 said:
RightRound said: Darkness by John Saul .. it's not the greatest. Read The Help a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Did you see the movie yet?

Not yet, I definitely will though. Have you?

curious48
I saw it last Friday. I enjoyed the movie ... maybe a little more than the book and I relly liked the book.
I asked if you had seen it because there are some changes ... as to be expected whenever a book becomes a movie, but one was a major change, at least to me.
The people I saw it with had read the book too long ago to even remember, so I wanted the opinion of someone who had recently read the book.
Won't say anymore ... don't want to influence your viewing experience.

RightRound
Hmm now I'm curious what that's about, but I will post after I see it!

mr richard glass
Cloudsplitter by Russell Banks. A slow starter but an interesting read.

RightRound
I've just started The Horse Whisperer.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I went on a binge this spring and summer, so I have several stacks. It depends on what I feel like in the moment. Currently cracked:

Nonfiction:

American Priestess, The extraordinary story of Anna Spafford and the American Colony in Jerusalem (Geniesse, 200eek
A fascinating, true story but difficult to get into without reading it alone, I'm about to put it down until I feel like focusing. There are too many people to follow.

The Collected What If, Eminent historians imagine what might have been (Cowley, ed, 2001)
Interesting thought challenges that make you realise how tenuous (though not random) the human path is.

Fiction:

The Unpossessed City (Jon Fasman)
I read his first novel (The Geographer's Library) and liked it, though it wasn't exactly flawless. I tried picking this up when I was beat one night last week. Big mistake. You have to focus in with his writing style. If you like Dan Brown novels, you'll probably like Fasman even more.

_forreal_
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sounds like a bunch of boring crap. blink Why don`t you just practice squealing like a piggy?

Hey.........what`s wrong with the top of your head sweet cheeks? unsure

S

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Forreal, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were kinda into me for all the following me around you've done, especially today.

I would have thought it was clear I wasn't recommending any of those (or any) books for you.

To the people who wanted to actually talk books here, I'm sorry but I just can't shake this guy. Forreal, why don't you go find a thread where you actually have something to say about the topic.

_forreal_
HellYeahh said: Forreal, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were kinda into me for all the following me around you've done, especially today.

I would have thought it was clear I wasn't recommending any of those (or any) books for you.

To the people who wanted to actually talk books here, I'm sorry but I just can't shake this guy. Forreal, why don't you go find a thread where you actually have something to say about the topic.

Gee sweet cheeks................I`m actually trying to shake you. The way I figure it, if you want to fuck with me I`ll fuck with you and then maybe you`ll get lost. smile Everyone can read here what a blow hard you really are and a liar. I`m the one who can`t shake you. LOL LOL LOL LOL Your the one who started the shit. blink

NK

_forreal_
The second page about half way down..........todays post. smile

Now sweet cheeks if you clam up I think everyone can get back to the books. smile

S

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Currently reading The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelazny.

suddenleenude
Love this thread!
So many good suggestions for books. I'm in a fantasy book craze right now. Just finished a 7 book serries by Marc Anthony. Reading Ellen Kushner's Swordspoont, and The Fall of Kings. I'm getting ready to order the next book in a serries called Night Runner by Lynn Flewelling. All books have gay and straight relationships.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
My favourite author is Richard Preston. I have read the hot zone,demon in the freezer,the cobra event and now I am reading panic in level 4.

Most of his books are books about the possibility of chemical/biological warfare. They are about nasty viruses they can kill alot of people.

They scare the shit out of me because they are based on true scenarios that can happen if this stuff gets into the wrong hands. Yet I keep reading anyway lol. They arent for everyone but I really like them.

curious48
I have read the "Hot Zone" - years ago, but it was a gripping read and pretty scary because it was not out of the realm of actually occurring.
One part that stands out in my memory - when they 'waft' the sample as a test measure to indentify signature aroma.
Later, when I took a microbiology class - I never 'wafted' - too afraid. unsure