Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meaning of colored badges
What do the different colored badges mean and numbers. For example: red badge with 1 on it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The red badge with a number 1 means the person has been here 1 year or more, then goes up, 5,10,15,20, and so on,,,a badge with an F in it is a founding member profile, a black one with a star is a moderator, green badge is a premium member, yellow badge is an NN verified member, blue with ID is ID verified member, silver is a member who has made a donation to the site, blue with heart, green symbol is a proud supporter, red circle with a star is top donator to the site, purple with an N is an active nudler

Ok , cant think of any more,,,jump in anyone if Ive missed any or got any wrong

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy68 said: The red badge with a number 1 means the person has been here 1 year or more, then goes up, 5,10,15,20, and so on,,,a badge with an F in it is a founding member profile, a black one with a star is a moderator, green badge is a premium member, yellow badge is an NN verified member, blue with ID is ID verified member, silver is a member who has made a donation to the site, blue with heart, green symbol is a proud supporter, red circle with a star is top donator to the site, purple with an N is an active nudler

Ok , cant think of any more,,,jump in anyone if Ive missed any or got any wrong

oh,,,pink is a newbie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor