Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
GF is a knockout!
I've been thinking about Nicole and have a quick funny/sexy story to share. Nicole and I met in college. see links below if you can't get enough of Nicole, like me, smile

Nicole was fit and sleek. her strong legs and body, along with her glistening blue eyes and unstoppable beauty drew me in from the first moment I saw her. Back when we first met, being with Nicole was like trying to ride a lioness. Every night was a. wild ride wild a string, lean beautiful and unpredictable woman. There was and is nothing like Nicole when it came to pure animalistic carnal pleasure. She needed to work hard for her orgasms and I was happy to help.

Nicole had a formula for reaching bliss which required being on our sides, me behind her, my hands roaming her taut body from pleasure points to g spots as I slipped in and out of her tight lips, throbbing deep in her.
That said, she loved any sex that involved be behind her. Again, I didn't mind at allsmile
One night we were at it doggiestyle. her sleek body rolled in pleasure in front of me. Nicole was always thrusting and rolling, working my cock around inside her, with a frenetic desperation for release. It drove me nuts. It was like being with someone who was edging an orgasm all night, but needed strong, thumping hard sex the whole time. It was so fucking sexy. I can still see her tight little ass as it pumped on my throbbing shaft.

I was leaned back a little as Nicole worked herself on my cock. Nicole was sweating, her back reeling with pleasure. I watched her vulva lips pull and roll as she stroked my shaft. I swelled with excitement.
I needed to feel her skin on mine. I wanted to feel her wet back pressed into me. I wanted her prone on the bed, back arched, holding her tight, tiny ass up in the air, grunting with lust with each thrust deep in her. "Geh! Huh! Uuh! Uuh! fahkmeh fhamhee hard huh huh!"

I needed to feel her, so I leaned forward quickly just as Nicole whipped her head back.
Before I knew it I was on the floor and Nicole was looking at me shocked. She banged heads and she knocked me right on my ass! LOL!
We were both totally fine, but I was a bit dazed for a second. Nicole felt so bad, for no reason, it was an accident. We laughed about it and snuggled, which turned into an apology blowjob, and On her hands and knees she sucked me with a wild abandon that made me throb. I thought, "she can knock me out anytime if she sucks me like thatsmile
When Nicole sucked dick, she would literally suck. Her mouth felt as tight as her fingers around my base. Her ass wiggled with desire, her ruby red lips rolled on my throbbing cock as she bobbed up and down.
I groaned wildly. Nicole stopped moving her head as I bucked. My cock siding between her lips, her her crystal blue eyes locked with mine and I swelled beyond the point of no return.
"Geeehaaahh!!!" cum filled her mouth as her sticky lips rolled along my shaft, eventually cum dripped from her chin as she took me out of her mouth. We slept for a bit before we started again.

I hope you liked this one! Comments and PMs are welcome.
Here's the other Nicole stories.

Fit and beautiful college GF lust
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131523&d=64202321560

College GF now a MILF
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131603&d=271120232080

MILF gives me "Fuck therapy" after a bad breakup
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=132255&d=122202415150

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice

If this reply breaks our rules please