Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
the inevitable
We decided to be dangerous. We've been flirty pals for for years. Just being silly but forming a friendship. We talked about everything. Trust was built. So finally you needed to share something where you needed me to hear the laughter in your voice. We talked and yeah it was a very fun story. But there was more. I'd told you how I felt fluttery when we talk. Not sure you got the gravity of it. By the time we opted to meet for a morning Donut and coffee, we knew each other for an even longer time. We're definitely good friends now.

We sat and talked about everything. We laughed about people we know in common, we talked about childhoods, and it was comfortable, unlike the fact that this is the first time we've ever seen each other's eyes. You didn't know it, but inside, my sexual tension was making me anxious and nervous. I hid it well. Well the time was up, and we both had places to be, so I walked you out the door. We had such a nice time I offered a hug, and that's normal, right? So we hugged. I was keenly aware of trying not to allow my semi aroused and alert jeans bulge to press into you. But I felt your body heat, and your breasts against my chest. I grew fully alert almost painful. You felt my body vibrating with the nervousness and you knew damn well where I was with my psyche. You didn't have to feel my hardon to know it was there. I think that old crush was ignited in you too. We backed out of our hug and looked at each other and you said, "Um... we know what this is, don't we.". I tried to play it off like I didn't understand. But I just nodded. We held hands and walked almost silently to my car. Our minds racing. Racing like teenagers. But unlike teenagers we were both thinking about what the other wants, needs, would appreciate. We got in the car and I sighed and said, "so, we're doing this.". You laughed and said, "I want to back out, but I can't. Just drive.". So I drove. I drove out to the country. We made small talk. It was awkward but b necessary to not allow silence. Our minds were made up. We neared the field I found. It was back through the trees and very private. As I pulled in to the area, my hand went to your leg. Your hand covered mine. I wasn't sure but I think it was shaking a little. We got out and it got the blanket from the back. We walked to a nice flat spot. I started to fluff the blanket out to lay it down smooth. You took the other side and straightened it. We walked to the center and looked into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. It was 3 seconds. I looked at you...I saw your lips were fuller. You weren't smiling, you weren't frowning. You looked longing, whatever the hell that looks like.... but I knew then exactly what that looked like at that moment. I went in for that kiss. It was now or never. Our lips met. I want to describe how we kiss, very colorfully and clever. But we both know that we started soft with three soft but purposefull smooches that pretty quickly slowed down into a downright teenage makeout session. Our hug got firmer and more comfortable. The fonts of our bodies pressed harder. Oh I know you felt that hardon now. No hiding that thing. I released from the hug and we backed up for a few inches and looked into each other's glassy eyes. We both started to undress for each other. This was it. We were there. We locked into that next kiss. And completely naked and comfortable, we lowered down to our knees. I cupped your breast firmly but with respect and amazement. Our mouths separated and I kissed down your neck still on our knees. When I got to kissing and sucking your nipples I could hear your breath. I pushed back so you laid down never taking my mouth and attention from your breasts. I was aware of the weight of my bobbing hard cock (it was fat and thick and "cock" best describes it in that fully erect and ready position). You touched it. My nerves were exploding. But I kept kissing. I kissed down your body and when I got to that garden of eden, I side stepped my kisses to the top of your leg. And I kissed both sides of your inner thighs. Your hands over my one hand holding your breast. I moved my kisses up... and I tasted you. I kissed tenderly, but my tongue came out stiff and ready. You felt me lightly suck the your clitoris into my mouth. You felt that suction,I know because your hips moved into my face a little harder. That stiff tongue did countless firm rapid flicks across your clit, until I couldn't take it anymore. I released the suction and rode my tongue to your vagina. I pentrated between your lips. You tasted exquisite. You pulled my hand to come up. I very rapidly complied by kissing my way up very fast. Our eyes met again and our mouths met again, even more greedily. I pressed that hot fevered hard on onto your public bone and rocked down with my base pressing your clit. It was slick. My dry humping your clit sliding my length up and down on it, had you responding with hip thrusts. I was extremely aware of your breasts pressed under my chest and I needed to see them again, now. I backed up and as I looked at them and the length of your body I made my way right to your nipples with my eyes. I desire those nipples. But do I want to see them or suck them? As my mind was taking you in, I felt your hands grip my circumference. You pulled a couple times then guided me to your pussy. Our eyes locked while you guided me inside you. One hand guiding me and shifting your labia, and one hand pulling me into you by my buttock. The time was now. The entry was slow and deliberate. Nature took over my length was fully inside you. My pelvic bone pressed onto your clit again. I held it there, fully inside you and we shifted side to side. I was concentrated on stimulating your clutch while your pussy was full. Full of my fevered hot thick cock. Now the rhythm started. We just watched each other's faces. We made our typical sex moans. Not too loud not even trying to be quiet. Our rhythm picked up but my strokes remained consistent with my full length. Our secret anticipation for years of a crush that was actually deep desire and wonder, had our nerves very close to the surface. You felt every contour of my cock and rim of the head of my cock, and I felt ever muscle clench. We felt and knew exactly where we were in this act, we never thought would be made real. I felt the beginning heaves inside of you telling me your orgasm was starting. I made certain to edge mine and push past it, so you could finish your first major waves, which came quick, because you were fully aware of my cock's head inflating even bigger. You knew I was ready. You whispered "cum. I'll be there again as you finish.". I pumped fast making it get there as fast as possible. Half strokes of my length now. Keenly aware of hitting the point of no return, you began your next as you felt the final inflation of my cock. I felt it come in waves as I watched your breasts.... no, your ample tits, (tits matches that lusty feeling of cumming, watching them bounce). I stopped at once... deep inside you and wave after wave of my cum flowed into you. It was done. It was beautiful. I feel over and we laid there and we laughed. We got past the disbelief. We discussed it a bit, and before we knew it...30 minutes had passed. I decided we should probably leave. I started to stand up and you stopped me when I was up to my knees. You held my penis. I felt it happening. You took it into your mouth to ready for me so we could do it again.

If this thread breaks our rules please