Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How different are you or your partners inhibitions on holiday
We’ve just spent 2 weeks in fuerteventura, half way through the first week we were supposed to be joined by a couple but the husband ended up not coming, so my misses best friend came alone ( no threesomes so if that’s what your expecting you can stop reading now) on her first full day we ended up spending the day on the beach moving around until we found our selves amongst naked people, they went topless straight away as I enjoy CFNM I stripped off at the request of my wife, within a short period of time they joined me, I’m sat looking at 2 naked women trying cover my growing erection both of them saying their not bothered seeing it hard, so that set the tone for the holiday, on an evening her friend would get ready to go out in our room instead of alone, generally we would all shower with the bathroom door open pee with the door open and actually spend a lot of time naked until putting clothes on to go out it was like everybody was delaying dressing rather than just being nude i.e. they would shower then do hair and make up then put clothes on or shower and dry off with the heat on the balcony rather than towel down Most days we went to the nude beach most evenings we would sit on the balcony until going out, during this time they would have conversations and compare their labia, clitoris nipple size pubic hair how they masturbate etc. neither were inhibited on the beach it was very much laying with legs open everything on view to whoever walked past although their was nothing particularly sexual my wife did give me a hand job and blow job on the beach infront of her friend and we did catch her friend masturbating which I got another hand job whilst watching. This morning her friend came round to give her lift to work when she went for a pee she shut the door, after 10 days of legs open naked, showering, peeing infront of me and noisily masturbating watching me get wanked and sucked off it’s like it never happened, neither of them mention any of it. I’m still wanking dry over it, is anybody else’s partners inhibitions completely I mean completely different on holiday?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
We are all different but personally I take the view that on holiday somewhere like you describe it's good to go bare as you dare.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Inhibitions on holiday
Have been to several "nude resorts" in my past. Always fun, but remember everything is very tame in the common areas (pool, lodges, camping and eating places) hot tub locations, one just had wooden blinds between them. Got a little hotter there. Blowjobs, eating pussy, and such does go on. The fun places were the hiking trails. Anything goes in the woods. You were also welcome to watch too. Loved the watching and being watched. Very exciting. Yes, inhibitions drop away then!
I just suppose the inhibition level goes up or down based on the place.

If this reply breaks our rules please