view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
princegza
whats your name again?
How many of you have had sex with someone and just never bothered to get to know their name and just wanted some quick sex?

Whether you have or havent would you find it more of a turn on just to fuck someone you hadnt a clue who it was and would never likely see again just for the sake of having sex?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think that would ever happen to me just for the simple fact that is one thing I find out fairly early talking to someone.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
engine11
I agree with above, but if the chance came up i wouldnt worry about the name, sounds exciting actually..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i once slept with i guy and i am not sure what his name is. he introduced himself as x but when he told stories about stuff that happened to him in those stories his name was y all of a sudden. so idea what his name was. did not bother me.

would not bother me now either. not at special turn on but i am really horny right now so (almost) everyone would now be welcome.

msmilf2
I think I've always known their names at the time, but I couldn't remember them after the fact.

Gager_xxx
Its happen to me once.

It was a Company Christmas party at a hotel, I was introduced to the girl during the party but didn't remenber her name. I was there with a date already but there was some eye contact and casual flirting through out the night.

So the party was about over my date had decided to go home and as I got off the elevator to my floor this girl was getting on.

I said; "Going home?"

She said; "Not anymore"

We procceded to my room and our cloths were off before we even hit the bed...

If it wasn't for the note on the nightstand when I woke up in the morning I would have never known her name, Ah, Jennifer...I'll never forget that night !!!

jerk

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Whats in a name anyway?...lol. I suppose this sorta falls under the catagory of playmates we choose not to be friends with. I can relate a semi funny story along these lines.....One time in a nameless bar...we were partying and it was literally body against body. I'm on the tall side anyway....and I stepped up on a railing to try to hail other friends while my hubby was off to the bathroom. I'm sorta in a bent over position and I feel a hand under my dress...and I thinks aha...he got back and I didn't see him coming. Well the hand went right for my wet spot and right in...followed by a hard dick pressing against me. Now hubby and I were pretty adventurous back then so I still didn't think twice and I adjusted my stance to allow entry. It was quite a rush..doing this in public and no one being able to actually see it because of the crowd...and in due time and a couple of mind blowing silent O's for me he was done, withdrew...and left me standing there dripping. I closed my eyes and hung on that rail for dear life...and when I got my wits...opened my eyes and looked across the bar...there was my hubby pushing his way thru with a tray of drinks. I spun around and although people were pushed right against me...no one was even looking at me. To this day I have no idea and I guess I'll always wonder just a little... grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
God I'm terrible with names. I can't tell you how many times I've met someone new and two minutes later I forget their name. Usually when that happens I just avoid having to use it lol

T 4 Texas
I am also bad with names... Generally if you are having random sex you can subsitute saying the person's name by saying something else instead... but if they say " say my name" then your in deep shit! grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I picked a name in a hurry "Stevenasty" I should have picked something that reflected us as a couple but
an old nickname came to mind. thumbup1 angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stranger encounters , the idea seems hot and an in the moment situation. strong sexual attraction would be important. I like to be open express my sexual likes and unlikes. clarify any limits. which would normally come up In conversations beforehand. most times when with someone for the first time, it can be odd or awkward ad nervousness from oth sides. sex is so much better with people whom trust ad are comparable with. all sex can be great. but there's nothing better than open minded ,trusting and confident couples. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Name
I Don't remember them all now but I did know their name at the time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If that happened i'd feel very offended
seeing i dont do one night stands

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mightymac218 said: I Don't remember them all now but I did know their name at the time

This is the same for me. I knew the names of all the people I’ve had sex with… some of them I just can’t remember now. Mainly the ones that weren’t long term relationships, few weeks maybe. The ones that were all LTR I know them. Some I remember fondly, some are now “what the fuck was I thinking”. Ah well.