Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ever heard of this fetish: Guys Smelling Guys Sweaty Crotches
I recently found a guy on craigslist who likes to sniff guys sweaty crotches. The nastier the smell, the more he likes. I have not taken him up on the offer, because I find it a little strange, but at the same time intrieging. The other part of the deal is that after he finishes sniffing you, you can jerk off on his face. Just curious if anyone else has heard about this fetish before, and has any experiences to share?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
w00t thumbdown

If this reply breaks our rules please 
seaxun
wots your problem Cnh!!!,wot i do in me own home is my bizz glare glare crying crying tongue
nevah needed or desired to sniff mens undies,i go for the real thing drool drool jerk devil thumbup

feschkka
so you lied when you told me you were into chair sniffing huh

seaxun
chairs yes! undies NO!,and that was chair sniffing womens chairs!..get it right feschie glare tongue

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Manly foot odour's more my scene. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Man's Sweaty Crotch
This is no more unusual than a straight guy enjoying the smell of his girl's panties. Smell is a very important sense when it comes to sex. I personally love the smell of a guy's cock and balls - especially right after he's worked out. I have a friend who lets me smell his jockstrap - I love masturbating while smelling his manly musky crotch!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the smell of a man after a days work is a big turn on for me blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sweaty crotch sniff
Of course, I've heard of it and I think it's hot. Manly because I'm into smells. My personal favorite is sweaty feet fresh out of leather dress shoes and nylon socks in the summer from a hot business man...yummy!!

lovsex
smelling guys
Yes , I have done it before.Once at the gym I saw a real hot guy working out.I followed him into the locker room and when he undressed for the shower he threw his workout clothes on the floor by his locker.While he was in the shower I walked by his clothes and picked up his jock and left.I smelled them at home while jacking-off and I sucked on them too,so I could taste him.They were a big turn-on and I still have them. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I stripped naked for another guy and got on all fours he sniffed me head to toe while I stroked smilesmile It was pretty hot actually smilesmilesmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh so many! LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not for me.
I could literally throw up just thinking about such a thing…I’m extremely odor-averse…nothing could be more disgusting than a festering crotch 😂😂😂. And you hear stories about guys unclear on keeping their foreskin clean 🤢🤮😂. The human body is a playground, but one I prefer recently showered. But hey, if you like it, rock on!