Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies that don't care for oral
My wife could practically take it or leave it.
She says that she prefers penetration.
I do too. Even though I haven't been able to cum from head in many years, I still enjoy it!
Am I just terrible at it or something? Because I love eating pussy.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe it's me but I'm not happy with just one, I love oral, love oral but oral makes me want penetration so bad, I need both every time. Angela angel

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wife stopped enjoying oral about 10 years ago. She had a car accident and it really hurt her neck to give head (or so she said, lol). I continued to go down on her but not too much later she said she really didn't care about it. I know it wasn't my technique because I had quite a good reputation for my skills in that department! Not sure if it was a guilt thing or just something changed in her body. Of course about 5 years ago she pretty much stopped having sex, so who knows. I'm still as horny as a teenager, lol!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
''Between 70 percent to 90 percent of women are unable to achieve orgasm with penetration alone''
oral or vibrator is many womens best friend during sex to achieve an orgasm,
on my own i can come in no time,
with a partner it can take forever, most guys give up before i can come,
sometimes even i give up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Damn...you just described my sex life! For a minute I thought I wrote it! Its good to know im not the only one.

Sparkee67b said: My wife stopped enjoying oral about 10 years ago. She had a car accident and it really hurt her neck to give head (or so she said, lol). I continued to go down on her but not too much later she said she really didn't care about it. I know it wasn't my technique because I had quite a good reputation for my skills in that department! Not sure if it was a guilt thing or just something changed in her body. Of course about 5 years ago she pretty much stopped having sex, so who knows. I'm still as horny as a teenager, lol!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sparkee67b said: My wife stopped enjoying oral about 10 years ago. She had a car accident and it really hurt her neck to give head (or so she said, lol). I continued to go down on her but not too much later she said she really didn't care about it. I know it wasn't my technique because I had quite a good reputation for my skills in that department! Not sure if it was a guilt thing or just something changed in her body. Of course about 5 years ago she pretty much stopped having sex, so who knows. I'm still as horny as a teenager, lol!

My wife is pre menopausal. Periods are all messed up. Sometimes lasts closer to 2 weeks. She did say it's definitely killed her sex drive.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Zeff999 said: Damn...you just described my sex life! For a minute I thought I wrote it! Its good to know im not the only one.

Yeah, at my age, it’s probably not that uncommon. My wife has had a lot of health issues over the last few years and put on significant weight. I’m sure that killed get self esteem being thin most of her life. Despite me trying to tell her that she’s still beautiful, I just don’t think she feels it. Also starting menopause. Nothing working out in my favor right now.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Mightymac218 said:
Sparkee67b said:

My wife is pre menopausal. Periods are all messed up. Sometimes lasts closer to 2 weeks. She did say it's definitely killed her sex drive.

Same here, among other issues.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy receiving oral.

Much rather have penetration. I can orgasm very easily with penetration and those are the most satisfying.

Just me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
There's a married woman I meet sometimes who doesn't like oral. She loves being fingered, sometimes she will even cum from riding on my thigh, and she fucks like a glorious angel. She's got a lovely pussy and I would gladly go down on her for ages, but she doesn't want it. Everybody, and every body, is different.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
believer said: There's a married woman I meet sometimes who doesn't like oral. She loves being fingered, sometimes she will even cum from riding on my thigh, and she fucks like a glorious angel. She's got a lovely pussy and I would gladly go down on her for ages, but she doesn't want it. Everybody, and every body, is different.

Thoughts.

Hand job a woman is a lost art. Giving a woman a genuinely good fingering will get her to ?? hard were she is spent. My wife actually loves a good finger-fucking in her ??. By the time the ?? is done she is so spent that it is two weeks before she is ready for anything else. Enlighten a woman on how that you can finger-fuck her ?? and she will be blown away by her ?? from it. Especially since a lot of women finger their ??-hole anyhow.

Humping. My wife, like many women, is a humping addict and when she is on a fetish-kink crave will hump my thigh and say xxxxxxxxx when she ??. She is humping at work. Coming home and wanting ?? as well as ??. Her craving for humping tops even when she was in high school.

?? a woman and she will need it for life-that is why do many women are Bisexual too. Some fo not want it or never get over a bad experience with it. Pussy is either neutral, musky or Fish Market. I don't care and dive in anyhow but a woman with Fish Market Pussy will be inhibited so let them be until you can them the power of the ??.

Penetration depends on mood, which Hole, and if they want fed or wounded. My wife only sucks ?? when she is hungry to be fed ?? as she has swallowed every drop for years.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not sure why the ? Mark for Cum.