Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
From Michael to Sissy
So I recently realised that I wasn't getting as horny when I was with my gf in the bedroom. I'll call her Sarah, for this story. Sarah is a hot sexy woman that most guys would love to fuck but something was changing in me.
I remember Sarah coming home one day after she had been shopping and showed me some sexy black lace panties and a matching bra she had brought. Whilst she obviously thought I would enjoy seeing her in them, that was when I started thinking that i could probably squeeze into them and they might look good on me!
So, the next day when Sarah was working late, I went looking for the new panties. I soon found them still in the bag, got naked and pulled them on. I stood in front of the full length mirror and thought they looked pretty good on me. Il tell you now, my cock is pretty small so it fit in Sarah's tight panties quite easily. The lace felt good against my skin and whilst I felt scared in case Sarah came home early and a bit ashamed, I knew it felt right. I wanted to be a sissy and I wanted to experience things that would get me horny again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Of course you should ask Sarah
to model them for you. And then hint at how she thinks you would look wearing the outfit.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh my! I'd love to be able to wear them in front of Sarah but I don't think I'm brave enough to try that.
Id like to show people how I looked but Im nervous about the verification ID

If this reply breaks our rules please