Forum Level:
Just getting started
Preference
I prefer cut.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older BBW
I am married to a 69yo bi/bbw. As she has aged her breasts have really hung very low. She feels now they arent as attractive as they were!!! She is a 44DD. Do most find this unattrative....I used to post her in the past as.....Juggs Judy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why not revisit the original thread on this topic from 2005 or one of the other 10,000 threads posted over the years.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Age old topic
theroyalcouple said: Why not revisit the original thread on this topic from 2005 or one of the other 10,000 threads posted over the years.

Is it only 10,000 threads? 🤣🤣🤣 It’s definitely a way to start some shit. I’m cut as is nearly everyone in the US in my age bracket. So it’s what I like. As long as the penis is clean and fresh I wouldn’t turn it down, we never played with anyone intact though. I do NOT like the look, all shriveled looking 😂.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Underprivileged
Having seen only cut boners in my life, I have to say that I prefer the ones that I've seen. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boners
Julieannfringe said: Having seen only cut boners in my life, I have to say that I prefer the ones that I've seen. jerk

One view of your stunning breasts and nipples would give anyone a boner!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cut or uncut
As a straight male, who is fully cut, I prefer a guy with a fully cut Cock. It’s so much more beautiful! I love the look of a fully cut mushroom shaped cock head.
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncut
I have only had uncut, as it normal in this part of europe rolleyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Uncut! jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Most people round this part of Europe are uncut. IMO if circumcision was invented today then I think it would be viewed in a similar way to female genital mutilation.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Probably
joelss said: Most people round this part of Europe are uncut. IMO if circumcision was invented today then I think it would be viewed in a similar way to female genital mutilation.

I suspect the procedure will eventually fall out of favor but to equate it to what is done to women is so wrong. Circumcision still leaves a functioning penis, mine has served me well for over 60 years. The mutilation done to women falls under the category of “proof there’s no god.”

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am both
I am uncut, but due to my short foreskin, I look cut. drool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Look at my pictures posted. Am I cut or not cut? I'll tell you. I'm not cut.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
COCKS
CUT ONLY !!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My bf is uncut I love it rolling the foreskin back to show that shiny head like a present to be unopened is so good

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Definitely
Definitely cut, I am and I like to look others that are cut.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i prefer uncut but they are rare here in usa

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cut Cocks
I Prefer "Cut", Because They Are Rare Over Here !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If a baby is circumsised today, in 18 years time he'll be the only one in a change room full of football players

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOL
I wasn't circumcised, I wore it off !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m cut, I’ve only ever been with guys that were. My wife has only ever been with cut guys. I would be curious about an uncut guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No preference, but I'm glad I still have my foreskin. It's natural.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncut cock
I am uncut ,69 yrs old in US and it's not common here. When I was young I was ashamed and embarrassed in school locker rooms because I was the only one that was uncircumcised. I don't know why my parents chose not to circumcise me and i resented them for this. I don't know if my dad was uncut or not, but I know my younger brother was cut. My mom always told me to make sure i pulled the skin back and washed it regularly. As I've gotten older, some women were curious about it at first, but none ever complained. I have always heard about guys using lube while masturbating, but I never saw the need because my foreskin kept it slick. The head has always been super sensitive and I love it that way. Since I have become bi and seen and stroked and sucked many cocks, I am proud of it.
Most other men seem to like it too. Check out my pics and tell me what you think please. jerk jerk raspberry tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncut cock
I am uncut ,69 yrs old in US and it's not common here. When I was young I was ashamed and embarrassed in school locker rooms because I was the only one that was uncircumcised. I don't know why my parents chose not to circumcise me and i resented them for this. I don't know if my dad was uncut or not, but I know my younger brother was cut. My mom always told me to make sure i pulled the skin back and washed it regularly. As I've gotten older, some women were curious about it at first, but none ever complained. I have always heard about guys using lube while masturbating, but I never saw the need because my foreskin kept it slick. The head has always been super sensitive and I love it that way. Since I have become bi and seen and stroked and sucked many cocks, I am proud of it.
Most other men seem to like it too. Check out my pics and tell me what you think please. jerk jerk raspberry tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncut or cut update
By the way, the first cock I ever sucked was uncut and it was like
sucking my own, same size and length of foreskin, so it was nice. I've sucked and stroked lots of cocks since and I don't think I've "cum"(pardon my pun lol) across another uncut cock yet. I love uncut cock in my hands and mouth too, so no preference. I just love cock, the bigger the better! jerk jerk redeyes tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncut or cut update
By the way, the first cock I ever sucked was uncut and it was like
sucking my own, same size and length of foreskin, so it was nice. I've sucked and stroked lots of cocks since and I don't think I've "cum"(pardon my pun lol) across another uncut cock yet. I love uncut cock in my hands and mouth too, so no preference. I just love cock, the bigger the better! jerk jerk redeyes tongue

Forum Level:
A Thinker
seattlcpl said: I’m cut, I’ve only ever been with guys that were. My wife has only ever been with cut guys. I would be curious about an uncut guy.

Come on over to Germany and I'll help you both find some uncut guys!