Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Orgasm from breast/nipple stimulation
Can any of you girls get off on just having your nipples played with and genera; stroking of your breasts - my girlfriend says it does nothing for her, but it does a lot for me!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
rover.nek
not a girl, but
I can think of three women with whom I've had relationships who could have an orgasm from nipple stimulation. With one it was a common occurance with the others it seemed to happen after a longish period with no sex. I remember the first time it happened I was so turned on that I had an orgasm (with no stimulation other than the nipple play) too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
well this is just an aside really, i, once, had an encounter with a guy ina pub .. i met him and instantly lusted after him.. first time this had ever happened to me.. didnt get off with him that nite ( did 2 nites later grin ) but that nite i was so wound up i went home and played with my nipples. ( something i had never done before) now i know when im very horny i play with my nipples and not my pussy,, bounce just thought id add that.... piece of info..lol

2CNBSeen
Yes

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have cum purely from nipple play though we generally like to work me up with nipple play until I am desperate to be touched - and then for me or Mr McB to just touch my clit. As soon as it's touched I am reaching the heights of orgasm lol. bounce

sexycurves
No way...well at least not so far! I need clitoral stimulation! grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Took a while but I had done it with an ex. Not exactly sure if it is more of a mental thing or not. Nipples do have a lot of nerve endings but not as much as genitalia.

But on the same analogy the hands also have a ton of nerve endings *lol*

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My nipples are not sensitive at all.

Therfore, nipple stimuation has no affect on me.

However, I have brought partners to climax, both men and women, through nothing but nipple stimulation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cheers all

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
*cough cough*

BULLSHIT

*cough*

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My big nipples are my 'ON' buttons ... directly wired to my cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as a male, I love my nipples getting attention, any touch ,lick, pinch,bite........ major turn on for me. never caused an orgasm though jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Most definitely I can orgasm from nipple play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife can. She has before. She really loves nipple stimulation… which is great because I love love looooove worshiping her breasts.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nipple Play Stings
Nipple play doesn't steer me anywhere near orgasms. It goes from pleasant to stinging much, much too quickly. bounce scared

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have been able to get women off from strictly Nipple and Titty play. Done right, she can 💦.

Some women should be given Titty breaks at work with how they love to play with their Tit's. My ex-wife absolutely could not keep her hands (or mine) off of her Tit's.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a friend who takes it as a challenge to make me orgasm from nipple play. He starts by just gently pinching and ends with hard, firm biting of my nipples. He says he loves to hear me whimper while he is pinching, and as I get more and more excited, I grab him by the back of the head and shove my tit into his face until he is biting so hard I cum! It's really not much of a challenge as he knows I will have an orgasm, and it ALWAYS leads to so much more!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
BTW...I also love when he bites them enough to make them tender and sore so the next day I have gentle reminders of the fun we had together!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
O!
It has happened to me, but there was a lot of foreplay involved. It felt amazing once the orgasm hit!💦💦

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ongoing research shows that the smaller a woman' s nipple is, the more sensitive it is and therefore more likely to cause her to orgasm. More study will have to be done on the size of the areola however. Nipple size to overall breast size may be a factor as well. Maybe some smaller breasted ladies can chime in on this.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
34-A
I'm a 34-A and nipple play doesn't do anything for me except sting. I wish it weren't so.

cayman987
Your question
All I can say is that my wife has had many orgasms from nipple play, and on the times she doesn’t, her pussy is always swollen, wet and opened up like a flower.
Cay