Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching TS & Shemales Cum
For a while now, my cock gets super hard and I want to cum, watching Shemales cocks and cum. Some of them are gorgeous, with awesome titties and big cocks. I've even thought sucking them and having them cum on me. I'm totally heterosexual, and probably would be scared to to do it. What is going on & what do you mean think? jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know the feeling. I'm strictly heterosexual too, but I get excited and very aroused by looking at Shemales. There are some very beautiful shemales out there. I don't know what it is about seeing a soft, smooth, shapely body with a nice set of tits, a beautiful face and a hard cock that makes me hard!!! I don't think that I would want to fuck a shemale, but I would surely be willing to 69 with one!!!! raspberry raspberry redeyes jerk thumbup yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't looked into it for years, but I do remember it being quite interesting. I certainly like to watch myself cumming in a mirror and on video.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Rabbit. Trannys are very hot, erotic and I'd love to 69 with one. I get hard just thinking about it. I'm bi so I wouldn't mind getting Mt lips around that beautiful cock of yours either Rabbit!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you John. I always appreciate compliments from either gender. thumbup1 I'd probably let you taste it, if you were near. raspberry thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love transgirls! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dillaboy said: I love transgirls! redeyes

And I'll bet they love you too. That's a very beautiful cock you have Dillaboy. redeyes raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh I think it is really hot to watch them stroke and cum. . makes my cock hard just thinking about it. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I really want to spend quality time with one as well wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching she males stroking
As a straight, married male,70 years old, over the years, I have found myself really enjoying and I get very excited and turned on by watching she males stroking themselves. They are usually very attractive and they usually have an amazing big cock! I think that it’s only natural to enjoy exploring your sexuality!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
firehandpump said: As a straight, married male,70 years old, over the years, I have found myself really enjoying and I get very excited and turned on by watching she males stroking themselves. They are usually very attractive and they usually have an amazing big cock! I think that it’s only natural to enjoy exploring your sexuality!
Paul

I know exactly how you feel. There is just something about seeing a beautiful face on a very female body and then seeing that erect cock protruding from lovely, curvy hips. The irony of seeing something so definitively male protruding from a gorgeous, sexy female body with a gorgeous face is so confusingly arousing. For the life of me, I would never have figured that I would get aroused by looking at cocks, let alone having the desire to fondle and suck one, but seeing one attached to a gorgeous shemale just dissolves all my inhibitions and makes me forget the homophobia that was drummed into my head as a youth!!!