Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
the love of cock
wonder how many bi folks adore cock and pussy with cock easier to get jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm guessing that all bi "folk" adore cock and pussy. That's why they are considered "bi". Your other is assumption is correct, cock is always easier to get than pussy. If I was looking, I could probably find a cock to suck or someone to suck my cock in minutes, but I doubt it would be that easy to convince an anonymous woman to sit of my face or have her suck my cock. This is probably why I have been reading so many posts on the internet about men and their new desire to suck cock. I have read literally thousands of posts on many different sites about older, heterosexual men in sexless marriages that want to try and suck cock. Also, this is probably why more bi men are more content with sucking cock, instead of looking for pussy. We are a pleasure driven species and if we can't, or don't want to get our pleasure from women, we go to men. If we can't, or don't want to get our pleasure from men we do it ourselves. We are going to get our sexual pleasure and release any way that we can. I know that during "dry" times I have resorted to the easier ways of achieving my pleasure by getting blowjobs from other men or just masturbating, but I much prefer a delicious pussy on my face, a moist female mouth wrapped around my cock or a juicy pussy to slide my cock into!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
the love of cock
I've been bi ever since I sucked my first cock. I love women and pussy but if I'm just looking for unattached sex I'll suck a cock and let a man . I also like the taste of sperm so for me it's not a problem. Pussy is great but cock is just easier and less headaches.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
vandarner said: I've been bi ever since I sucked my first cock. I love women and pussy but if I'm just looking for unattached sex I'll suck a cock and let a man . I also like the taste of sperm so for me it's not a problem. Pussy is great but cock is just easier and less headaches.

Finding a man to suck or to suck you is definitely easier than finding a woman to do it for you, especially at my age.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The love of cock
I am 69 years old and my gf isn't interested In sex, so I have started looking for cock. Yes cock is easier to get for sure. I go to an adult theatre where men openly jerk off and suck dick. I am amazed at how many men are there. I love being naked and stroking my cock in front of other men. I wish there were women there too so I could suck tits and eat pussy, but so far the closest thing I've seen is crosssdressers. I always suck cock and sometimes swallow if it's a nice big one. I consider myself bi, but it's been a couple years of no pussy, but countless cocks, so am I gay? Frankly I don't give a damn, I love cock in my mouth and hands. I don't do anal yet and until recently hadn't kissed a man. I know it's risky, but I can't stop! I don't use condoms when I suck dick. I recently lost 200 lbs and am obsessed with my newfound cock. I love going in video chat on NN and jacking off with other men and talking with them about cock. jerk raspberry tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rabbit420 said: I'm guessing that all bi "folk" adore cock and pussy. That's why they are considered "bi". Your other is assumption is correct, cock is always easier to get than pussy. If I was looking, I could probably find a cock to suck or someone to suck my cock in minutes, but I doubt it would be that easy to convince an anonymous woman to sit of my face or have her suck my cock. This is probably why I have been reading so many posts on the internet about men and their new desire to suck cock. I have read literally thousands of posts on many different sites about older, heterosexual men in sexless marriages that want to try and suck cock. Also, this is probably why more bi men are more content with sucking cock, instead of looking for pussy. We are a pleasure driven species and if we can't, or don't want to get our pleasure from women, we go to men. If we can't, or don't want to get our pleasure from men we do it ourselves. We are going to get our sexual pleasure and release any way that we can. I know that during "dry" times I have resorted to the easier ways of achieving my pleasure by getting blowjobs from other men or just masturbating, but I much prefer a delicious pussy on my face, a moist female mouth wrapped around my cock or a juicy pussy to slide my cock into!!!

This all so true! I would love to eat and fuck a woman, but I also crave a cock in my mouth. I’m so ready to make that happen

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree and relate to every post here!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
100%

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Both, of course.
My wife and I 'dabble' a bit in swinging. Started with mfmf, then tried mfm, during one mfm, I tried fucklicking, kept getting cock in my mouth. It may have been accidental or by design - didn't seem to matter. Now, I prefer mmf fun. Tastes great!
bounce jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
pmdnaa said: My wife and I 'dabble' a bit in swinging. Started with mfmf, then tried mfm, during one mfm, I tried fucklicking, kept getting cock in my mouth. It may have been accidental or by design - didn't seem to matter. Now, I prefer mmf fun. Tastes great!
bounce jerk raspberry

On my way over!! raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Bi Love both
Like many of the posts here i really don't have a preference for cock or pussy but do find it easier to find cock and so generally find myself sucking cock.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've only ever sucked one cock and was able to ride the same one but not to completion. I was so looking forward to tasting another man's cum.
Actively wanting to suck and be fucked these days jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock sucking
I'm a 60 mwm, been in a sexless marriage for over 8yrs. About five years ago I worked up the nerve to go to an adult video store w/ gloryholes, when the person on the other side taos the hole I stuck my cock thru, and wow, an amazing blowjob. Went back the following week, same result. Finally the third visit I was worked up enough to tap the hole, was kinda neat to feel a flaccid cock growing hard in your mouth, and then extra stiffen, just before release, wow, didn't spill a drop. Was addicted, and so much easier, than finding a women. Or even jerking off, yes, I guess I'm bisexuality. But wouldn't have it any other way.