Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
how old is old
how old is to old for you ladies to love and older man. when should a man stop thinking about sex and having some one to love an start thnking about death. Iam 61 and in great health and well built for my age. confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is a really good question but I see none of the ladies have given an answer. Come on ladies. What age is to old for you or does it matter. Myself I think age is just a number and if you are able to please each other then what the hell difference does age have to do with it. That is as long as you are above the age of consent.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thats hard to say... I would never have imagined to be with someone as "old" as my bf, who is 19yrs older than I am.

"Start thinking about death" sounds strange. I would not say anyone your age or so should start thinking about death, but people in a relationship have to have things in common. And that is not really too easy if they differ too much in age.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age isn't important
I personally think if a guy has a young outlook on life, keeps themselves fit and healthy and is still really into sex and having lots of horny fun, then I'm happy to jump into bed with them.

Age isn't really important to me, and if I'm honest, I've always had a fantastic time with older guys xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
age is just a number were two different age groups who cares we dont and have been 2gether for over 15 years still having fun with each other and with others why do peeps always worry about age whats our other hate looks not importance, medium imprortance, not worried etc whats that about most time u are able to see the peeps profiles sometimes when we send our pics we feel like the shrek couple we aint brad pitt or kylie and never will be lol lol xxxx drool drool drool

Dawg56
I'm always concerned that I not be perceived as a creepy old man; I'm in a graduate program at a local university and in my classes are some real hot younger women (significantly younger) but how do you wind up not looking foolish? That's my biggest concern.

Thanks for posting the question...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age, like many other factors like race and size has nothing to do with love.
If you found your soul mate all these things are not really important.
You are 61, I cannot say you are old, and for God's sake, nobody should start thinking about death, even at 90!!!!!! Enjoy our life dear friend!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My father told me he had sex till he was seventy eight years old and he wished he had not stopped. He told me a man can have sex for many years unless he goes for a long period of time without it, then it's hard to get back his mojo. So don't stop. thumbup1

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Being old is state of mind... I doubt if there's anyone who considers their self as being old on NN

saravin
my partner is 15 yrs older.

I personally plan to live to at least 90 yrsold.//// I would like to think about the potential of joy he can bring to me and I can bring him... if he happens to die first, then so be it ...at least he'll be happy!

Sugar'n'Spice
I'm working in a nursing home atm, and there is no such thing as too old. Live your life to the fullest and be happy. If your happy then people will want to be around you, and then you will find the right one for you.

love

Jus2ofus
Never to Old
I just turned 50 and Happy about it! My life really started when I turned 40 and since then it has been great! I do not plan to give up anytime soon and look foward to the next day!

rogerthe
I've often wondered what a 60+ would think of me and what they would be able do with me?

slotman
Being 60+ I think of you as a gorgeous woman
And what I be able to with you, is take you to a
whole new world of ecstasy. That only a true
master of the art of pleasuring a woman can do.
raspberry raspberry thumbup

Forum Level:
Beginner
My wife
I often share my wife's pic with 80 year old men