Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A A successful day at the adult theatre
My most memorable day yet at my favorite adult theatre. After spending over an hour in the main room of my favorite adult theatre and only got two hits on my cock and sucked one, I was ready to give up and go home with blue balls. I decided to go upstairs once more to the room with gay movies. BINGO! I saw one guy sucking another guy's cock, so I dropped my pants and started stroking while I watched them. They got nervous I guess and stopped what they were doing. I said "don't stop on my account guys" and they went back to their hot cock action. I sat there jerking my cock and a man sat next to me and pulled out his dick ,so I scooted over and grabbed it to help him. I guess I grabbed it too hard and he said be gentle, so
I eased up and touched it softly and he liked it. I bent over and started sucking his dick gently, then felt someone else rubbing my ass as I blew him. It was the guy that was getting blown when I came in, wow! I turned my attention to his cock and sucked on him for a bit, while the guy I had been sucking moved over to the guy that had been sucking the guy whose cock was now in my mouth. They were into it as I devoured my new cock in my throat. He pulled away after squirting his load down my throat.and I guess he got that after cumming guilt and left the room. I have to go now, but there is much more to my best day ever. I'll finish my story later, and BTW, this is all absolutely true, I couldn't make this up if I tried. Let me know if you want to hear about all the cock and cum I just had today!
jerk jerk jerk jerk raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry thumbup thumbup vomit vomit love love

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes More

Yes I definitely want to hear the rest of the story. On a good day things like that happen at the nude beach that I go to also. Some of those stories are posted. raspberry jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please