view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What do you think was the most pervert thing you ever did?
For example:
Some people think it´s pervers to have anal sex. For others its the normal way....
Some other ideas
What do you think???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
maybe not perverted but I was a dancer for a bit and why'll at work my gf and I would finger eachother out and wipe our cummy finger's on eachother before we hit the floor. That drove the guy's nut's! Just a hint of pussy and we got the biggest tip's.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SenorTigreDos
blush In college, a girlfriend licked and tongued my asshole and I licked and tongued hers. Never did that with anybody before that and never did it since then. blush

imawhore1
fucked my ex hubby's brother as an 18th birthday present to him, while married to my ex. This was about 5 years ago and there was a 10 year difference between ex hubby and his little brother.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@nikki
i can imagine what you did to the boys grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
joining NN he he raspberry

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Posting pics here.

that's my story and I'm sticking to it! wink

cutabvavg
Stroking off on cam in an open cam chat room while wearing panties...had at least 20 viewers at the time...that was probably the most perverted.

her_poohbare
Come back in a while and ask again. We haven't gone shopping for our swing yet, but I have ideas. Boy, do I have ideas!

bob2k_03
Mmmm ... I stroked on cam while making up a story of taking a guys wife while he showed me her pics. While dating an old gf, rimmed her and had anal sex with her. Thats about it. Nothing really perverted

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Which ideas, Pooh?

her_poohbare
The swing I saw has so many possibilities! I had a dream one night a month or so back, and MERCY! The most perverted part of the dream had me lying under the swing while she was sitting in it. No details to pass out yet, cuz I still haven't realized the dream.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Probably taking 'wet and messy' pics in public! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmmm.. Either.

I "modeled" a male G-string (the one with the elephant trunk you put you cock in) at a Fredricks of Hollywood with an old GF.. she and the sales girl cam in the changing room and sucked me dry..

or

I've enjoyed a few glory holes at a few adult bookstores over the years..

P1nkMe
been hogtied in a 3sum, chained to the bed and used during some bdsm play. Played on cam a zillion times, outdoor fucking on busy areas...umm I think I just like being a perv lol and try to do perv things all the time laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
...and I think you´re not alone... smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i was a she-male webcam model for a well known cam site. i had viewers requesting me to do some absolutely wild things on cam and oh my god did i ever do some of the nastiest kinkiest things on cam. the time that i remember most was 2 dildos in my ass at the same time. wow it was crazy especially because they were my 2 biggest dildos 8" and 9" and thick and then right after taking both in my ass i had my ass fisted. i cant wait to do something crazy like this again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was in college in nyc I used to go up on the roof of my East Village apt building to smoke. One night I saw a 20's girl who I recognized from the neighborhood laying totally naked on her bed through a window on the top floor of the next building. She was only about 20 feet away. I jerked off watching her and came on the roof.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@panty-boy
2 big dildos up the ass sounds hard.... scared

unsureaussie25
kniesebein sound more like fun to me wink would love to try that

shavencock55
prob use my g/f dildo on myself

Forum Level:
Just getting started
At a bath house a couple weeks ago I sucked off two guys at the same time. Not sure who was more turned on, me with two cocks in my mouth at the same time or the two guys I was blowing... jerk raspberry

mudcat
My current GF peed on me in the shower. I licked her clean. Since that part was my fantasy....she then wanted her turn. Turning around, she spread her cheeks and told me to sniff her anus, rim her and probe her as deeply as I could with the tip of my tongue. I think that was the kinkiest so far.

wesclox
Just during normal conversation of sex with my gf and our neighbor, I dared myself to strip nude in front of both of them. That led to a wonderful wonderful night.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
went to a adult bookstore and went in to a booth. Few minutes later a guy came in and asked if I'd give him a blow job. I had been with my wife on lots of mfm and had licked cock clean after the guy came in her but I had never blew a guy alon. So I said what the hell why not. So I blew him. Not bad at all. jerk

hisako
Sounding and electrostim jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
what is "sounding" and how do you do electro stimulation?

cutabvavg
Another was when I ditched school in High-School one day with 4 friends 3 guys and one girl. She had been with us all at one time or another so it was not surprising when the talk turned to sex. She then offered to take us guys one at a time. We drew straws for the order and I was last. When my turn came her pussy was a cummy mess. I ate her out then fucked her and licked her clean again. She loved it and so did I. She often would cum around after a good fucking for more of that attention.