Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot description after watching one of my videos
oh wow baby,your cock was so aroused and sexi thick of girth as you posed with cum oozing and sliding down your shaft.....and i adored to see you standing totally naked with your flaccid penis hanging down but still looking as thick dangling down as when erect and poking upward.....mmmmm you have a great body hun and i don't apoligise for repeating the fact!!
omg,all those horny sunday pics you sent weren't just horny for you,particularly the pic of you wearing the cum stained body hugging top with the erotic hole cut out to show piece your wonderful foreskinned penis.i'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that i can't help staring at it,to think of your cockhead concealed inside while your tapering loose skin hangs down with a sexi looking little opening,just large enough to piss from as if about to urinate!!
oooooooo also soooo fucking horny to see you posing on all fours with your legs spread,justifiably proud to expose your awesome genitalia and unashamedly exhibit your naked body,much to my delight sweetie
mmmmmm the pose with you wearing the cut away gusset in your undies is no doubt a prelude to you having a horny masturbation session,judging by how full your balls look baby....and the last pic i imagine a short time after emptying them with the clear bulge of your spent knob teasingly enclosed above that familiar exciting "balloon mouth piece" look of the very tip of your foreskin,that cries out for a pair of lips,mine of course, to suckle over and blow into ....while teasing a saliva wetted finger (or two ) into your virgin ass,your sphincter clenching to resist my probing of your mancunt....but my persistence eventually successful in loosening it enough to allow me to finger fuck you,then when fully compliant,to replace with my throbbing erect cock to horny fuck your sensual girlieboy ass until i've unloaded every drop of my cum.oooooo if only my darling!! xxx

If this thread breaks our rules please