Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass licking
Just wondered.......(Hygiene is important here)..I love to lick and probe a nice clean womans ass ....what do most women think about having there butt licked.....do you like it...love it... hate is....?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I must admit that I can quite enjoy this being done to me, and if the man wants to do it who am i to stop him !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
TheHornyWife said: I must admit that I can quite enjoy this being done to me, and if the man wants to do it who am i to stop him !

my kind of women love to hear you moan as I lick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's one of those things that I never thought I'd like, but I reallllly do enjoy this! Feels amazing and it's a huge bonus to hook up with a guy who enjoys doing it! raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
We were at our Adult Open Sex Resort (Sun Aura) last year---we hooked-Up with a young Couple (She 22 and He 25) I did lick her ASS! NEVER have done it before! Wasn't BAD! Smoothie

sscd
SunAura
Smoothie 2002 said: We were at our Adult Open Sex Resort (Sun Aura) last year---we hooked-Up with a young Couple (She 22 and He 25) I did lick her ASS! NEVER have done it before! Wasn't BAD! Smoothie

Bt keeps telling me we need to go. Next time I get some time with him, we are going. He, also, loves licking it.

Homey
I love licking my wife's ass and it absolutely drives her crazy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd love to lik my wife's ring piece.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Next time she takes a shower....lay her on the bed and get to work....some women dont like the idea...but once you get started Im sure she will love it.... thumbup

chuckychester4
I love licking my wifes arse, first time we returned to hotel room for a fuck, she tasted salty after being in the sea fuck love it

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I love to work my tongue over a sexy ass hole but ONLY if the other person is happy with me doing it ! raspberry redeyes raspberry redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely the best!
I love doing it to my wife.It's even better to do after I've given her a little anal. Her hole is loosened up & you can get some depth..... happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TheHornyWife said: I must admit that I can quite enjoy this being done to me, and if the man wants to do it who am i to stop him !

hell yeah looks like your ready to sweet raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My absolute favorite activity redeyes The password I use for all non-work related accounts describes it raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Answering for my wife
She lets me do it to her because she knows it drives me insane. Just like licking her clit, I have to be careful to take it easy, I get so excited I get too aggressive and she makes me stop. Clit or butthole, I'd love to find a woman who can't get enough because I can't get enough of it! When her clit gets too sensitive I'll go for her beautiful anus. Sometimes I'll just go right for it if she isn't interested in cumming (usually). She'll lick mine but only briefly. Got some video I need to edit of me probing her yummy butt. If I get some decent but anonymous footage I'll definitely post it here!

Deepsee69
licking my ass
I love licking a nice ass...and one thing that i really love is my ass licked and played ith...i really cum hard that way.

SoCalKate82
I never knew people were into ass licking until my current partner did it to me for the first time a few years ago. The first time I didn't know what to think as I felt him do it so I just let him. I asked about it after we finished having sex and he admitted that he very much enjoyed licking a girls ass. I told him I wasn't sure what to make of it but agreed he could try again here and there.

Now I love having him lick my ass so much sometimes I request it. I get really turned on sharing the most personal part of my body with him. At the same time it's incredibly relaxing.

- Kate -

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass Licking
GottaBeMe said: It's one of those things that I never thought I'd like, but I reallllly do enjoy this! Feels amazing and it's a huge bonus to hook up with a guy who enjoys doing it! raspberry

couple50s
I love doing this with my wife.
Look in our photos and you can see in one close up I just had a lick before snapping the picture.
Love it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love doing that while in the 69 position.. It drives her wild and that causes me to stick my tongue in deeper.... raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Primarily a male inclination?
Very interesting to see numerous accounts of ladies who enjoy receiving this, but not so far a single example of a woman saying they like to do it to a man!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Possibly a few reasons.
Tepes1 said: Very interesting to see numerous accounts of ladies who enjoy receiving this, but not so far a single example of a woman saying they like to do it to a man!

I suspect not a lot of women are into it, period. I'm sure it's seen as "gay" if a guy were to ask for it. And of course there simply aren't that many women on NN to comment anyway. A woman who enjoyed giving and receiving anal pleasure with a guy (maybe even a bi-guy!) would be a rare commodity indeed.

kewldude1066
I love licking an asshole, one of my favorite things actually. Most women I have been with liked having theirs licked. raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tepes1 said: Very interesting to see numerous accounts of ladies who enjoy receiving this, but not so far a single example of a woman saying they like to do it to a man!

My answer didnt mention this because that's not really how the initial question was worded. However, if a man likes having his ass licked (& its clean), I can really get into it. Seeing him get SO worked up over it is a very special treat! raspberry

But yea, Id have to agree that maybe more guys are into lickin' ass than women. Dunno??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've tried it a couple of times but wife wasn't too into it, said it felt good but didn't really do anything for her. She's done it to me too but same thing, not that into it. I'd rather have her lips on my cock and a finger up my ass!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We both like doing this activity. We don't do it constantly, but when we do, we both enjoy it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yep, love it
Ive very rarely encountered a woman who didn't like this. Some take a while to warm up to the idea but most eventually get into receiving it, I absolutely love rimming a lover's ass, and have actually met a few who reciprocate, like when doing 69 but they're few are far between.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife loves her ass licked and she'll lick mine too which feels great!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lick my wife's ass every chance I can get. She used to reciprocate when we'd 69, but that was years and years ago. Her interest in sex in general pretty much dried up a long time ago and now she just participates in the basics.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I'm game for a woman licking me back there too smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
....what do most women think about having there butt licked.....do you like it...love it... hate is....?

It's the second best feeling next to the clit, make your eye's roll back erotic. angel