Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Breaking Cate's two year dry spell
When I started writing entries the plan was to write about each relationship I've had, but there is one that I've avoided because It was a bad relationship and I'm happy to have gotten out alive (unfortunately that's not a joke). Her intensity was the only hint to what would happen. That intensity also made her wildly fascinating and the sex very hot, from our first kiss to fucking the week I left.
After I left, I never looked back. So I've decided to write about her with an open mind, putting aside the bad and remembering some good.

Out of the blue Cate called me to work on a project. We had worked together years before. Cate was a junior associate and a notorious party girl. She was intense in a type A gone astray kind of way. Then without warning she quit and disappeared from NY.
When she called 6 years later she was a different person. The intensity was still there, but she was a put together type A. It's like every penny she made went to personal trainers, designer clothes and skin products. She was an intense, statuesque picture of beauty and success.
Oh the job I couldn't help but think about her and she seemed to be thinking about me as well.

After the project, Cate moved back to RI but we kept in touch. It was clear we were going to be together, but Cate wanted to wait for her 6th anniversary of sobriety, a huge milestone, before starting something. I respected that and agreed.

A couple weeks later I met Cate at a restaurant in RI. She was wide eyed with excitement and so was I. We kissed tenderly, but unbridled heat passed between us. She was breathing heavy which amped my desire. As I put my hand on her hip Cate said we would need to go slow. The heat and electricity between us made it seem completely necessary even after a short kiss.

What Cate didn't tell me is that when she sobered up she fell deep into a sex addition. When she started SA, she vowed not to do anything, ANYTHING, until she had two years in SA. She was two years celibate, including any physical touch at all, when I kissed her in that restaurant. I look back now and I understand why she was vibrating with anticipation.

Back at her place Cate's green eyes pierced me. I took her lead b/c I knew something was up. She looked at me like I was in for the night of my life, but also nervous to take the ride herself.
Her body was firm to the touch as we kissed. My hands found her skin under her shirt and she "hhuhhh!" as we kissed. She put her arms up. I took her shirt off and she looked at me like a virgin anxious for every touch. I was topless and we both went a little wild when our skin touched.
I asked if she was ok, and she said it has been awhile, but she was very very good. I put my fingers in her pants and she gasped. I undid her jeans button. Her hand gently found my swollen rod through my jeans. She gently squeezed, firm pinches up and down my shaft, measuring my girth and how far she wanted the evening to go at the same time.
Then she pressed her palm firmly on my shaft and we both moaned. She slid her hand up to feel my tip, and down my length with a breathless moan, her fingers cupping my balls.

Cate was on the bed, I slipped off her jeans and she lay in her panties. I looked at her wildly hungry eyes, down to her perky breasts, her firm stomach, and then her panties, hugging her soft mound tightly. I was naked, her eyes were on my cock, measuring... thinking. It was hot as fuck.

I kissed her inner thigh, then nibbled up until my nose rubbed along her panties. She was so warm. Her panting and squirming was driving me wild. I pressed my face against her tight panties and she audibly gasped as her legs rose and her hands went on my head. Holy fuck I was throbbing.
Cate then whispered wait. I stopped. I went up to her. She rolled her hips as she looked at me like "I want to fuck you, but-"
She wasn't ready for oral, I said whatever made her comfortable. I played with her stone hard nipple. She reacted like I penetrated her. I mentioned she was so sensitive. She just breathlessly said "uh huh."
I moved my hand down her flat, tight belly. She watched my face. Fuck she was intense.
My hand rolled over her belly button, to the top of her panties. -
"Huhh yeah..."To her damp underwear."Huhhh!"
I felt her warmth through her panties as her hips moved with my hand. We kissed. I asked "Can these come off?"
"Uh huh."
Her trim, perfect V pointed to her plump lips. "My god you are sexy!"

I wanted to taste her so badly! I ran my fingers along her wet lips and her thighs opened. I had to taste her so I licked my fingers. She knew and loved it. I teased her wet warm lips until her body moved in waves, with the wet strokes of her lips. Cate was in heaven and gave an uncontrollable gleeful laugh of desire. "Oh my fucking god!"
Her lips were wet and ready for play. I found her happy spot and played with her wishing it was my face. A deep moan came over her as she pumped her hips. Her clit slid along my fingers, wet and slippery from her excitement.
"Put your fingers in me" My god she was driving me crazy!
As I pushed my finger in her tight lips, her body tightened up like she was taking a dick, thicker and harder than she expected. she. looked at me as if. to say "kiss me before i fucking scream"
She was blush red and breathless as I found a firm rhythm that clearly was touching her in all the right ways.

Cate got to her elbows and craned her neck to watch me finger her. She moaned wildly, her ravenous eyes watching each stroke of my fingers.. "My god you're so fucking hot. " I said with my hand deep in her, my other rubbed my engorged member. Her eyes said, "can't talk, being fucked right now." She leaned closer and we kissed wildly. I swirled my fingers. "Huuh!! " My god she was stunning as she climbed to ecstasy.

Cate flopped down, and pumped her hips on my finger. I used my whole hand to please her. When I realized I couldn't rub and press hard enough with my hand, I pulled my fingers out and fluttered my fingertips gently on her clit. "Huuhaaahhh!!!" Her hips rose higher chasing my fingers to get a harder press on her clit, Watching her arch her back, her tight little ass high in the air as she arched in sweet agony, looking for release, fuck, it makes me so fucking hard.
I watched in awe and then gave her what she wanted and pressed and swirled on her clit. A guttural groan filled the room and then the only sound was my fingers on her wet pussy. Her legs quivered, arched like she was doing yoga. With a giant groan of delight she fell to the bed.
Flush red are reeling in ecstasy she lay before me. My fingers rolled over her body and ticked her most sensitive places. I stopped when Cate folded up her legs to soak in her orgasm. I used her juices to rub my pulsing cock as hard as I could.
I throbbed in my hand and I ached to be in her. I touched her milky thigh with my head. the electricity between us was wild. She pumped out vibes of insatiable sex that made me want her wildly.

She rolled on her side and looked at me. She had that beautiful dewy glow of a woman who just came and was still riding the high. She looked at my cock. She sat up and ran a finger around the head of my cock, eyes locked together I moaned, "ah fuck yes." Her fingers lightly ran up and down the underside of my shaft, teasing me likeI just teased her. Her fingers rolled gently over my head, then down the topside. I pumped my hips. She loved that. I swelled with lust.

Cate leaned low and licked from my balls to my head, Just once, but I'll never forget it. Her tongue felt wide and hot as she wagged it slightly, back and forth as she ran it up my cock. I yelled with pleasure. "Hoo my fucking god you're so fucking hot! She grinned as she got close to me and looked at my face, begging for more. Her hand wrapped around my swollen cock. she sighed as I leaned back with an "Ah fuck!".

We looked at each other. Our hot breath on each others faces, Cate put her head on my shoulder blade and watched my cock swell in her hand with each long hard pull. She played with my cock, squeezed it, rolled her hand around it, let go and ran her fingers up and down my shaft, I heaved with pleasure. Her fingers wrapped around my head and I pushed, her tight fingers slid down my cock. She stroked long hard, firm strokes. I growled with lust. she looked at me and barely whispered "You like that?" her lips barely touching mine.
"Ghuad fhahyheahhh"
"I like your dick."
we kissed.
She looked down. We watched her long wet fingers roll up and down my thick cock. "Homyghad you're so fucking good..."
She lightened her grip when she wanted to speed up her long strokes and listen to my shallow panting for deliverance.
She watched me struggle on the edge.
She slowed when I was close.
She'd lick her hand to help it glide on my engorged, thick cock.
Sometimes I'd lick her hand.
She kissed when she wanted me to taste our cum on her lips,
She pulsed her grip on my throbbing rod squeezing "You're dick feels good in my hand." I moaned with lust and bucked into her hand. Cate tightened her grip her strokes from base to head. She watch me build with wild excitement. I could feel my cock swell in her hand as I lost control
Huhh- huhghh huhh hheeuuh Geeehaad!!! My first rope of cum flew up between us, landing on her sky slope tits. She stroked hard and pulled another burst of cum that landed on my stomach. Her strokes turned thick and sticky as I screamed with unleashed passion.

That was just the beginning of the night. I''ll write the next part in a bit if anyone is interested, smile

Please. comment if you like. I love comments.

B

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story and well written!
I can’t wait to read the rest!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY
Adequate1 said: I can’t wait to read the rest!

Thanks! I will post it soon,

B

If this reply breaks our rules please