view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies, how do you feel about dating bisexual men?
I have often heard guys express interest in bi women and the their attraction to them. I think some figure if they are comfortable enough with their sexuality to try same sex they will probably be open to more with men.
The answer to that might be another post, but here I am just wondering how women feel about dating bi men.
Yes, no? How do you feel about this and do your sexual choices influence this feeling?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bi men
I can answer that in a reverse way,l as a Bi Man since 1964,have been marries twice (divorced & widoewed),and both my wives knew l was Bi,my present Gf who l live with knows and understand that l like man sex she even sits and watches some times.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Answering for my wife.
She knew I was bi before we were married, actually got fucked in the ass the first time after we were married during a threesome with a friend. Thought I’d found the perfect woman! Turns out she hates it, gets ultra jealous. Over the years I’ve come to believe most women hate it. Statistically speaking there’s women out there but they’re more like unicorns.

If this reply breaks our rules please