Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist beaches.... yay or nay?
I'm not a naturist or anything, but I'm tempted to head to local nudist beach tomorrow. We're lucky enough to still have beach weather here, and I was thinking of heading further up the coast when I read that a certain section is a semi-unofficial nudist beach (I say semi-unofficial because it's not illegal to walk around anywhere here in the nude, and topless sunbathing is a given on any beach). Anyone here tried nudist beaches before? I like the idea in principle, but I hope I don't suffer from any, er, unwelcome awakenings! laugh

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Roland of Gilead
The only unwelcome awakening you'll probably have is when you find out that most of the beachgoers are saggy old men.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
NakedLady
I go to nudist or clothes optional beaches as much as I can and love it.
I have yet to meet anyone who does it for the first time who doesnt like it so I am sure you will get hooked on it too.

Have fun

dagoaty
Have fun but remember a nude beach is not a lewd beach. Naturism and sex don't necessarily mix. People who are not clear on that concept have ruined a few nude beaches in the states.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Going to a nude beach is a wonderful feeling! Just carry a towel if you're afraid of any awakenings. Enjoy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I just went to one for the first time about three weeks ago and had a great time,so just go for it and it was very mixed with all ages and both sexes.

ukshaver001
Naturism is wonderful....

U will never go back to textile once you have swum nude and not had to wander about with a damp cossy.....

Unexpected erections... rare...everyone (or most) are in the same staet as you and within minutes you accept it as natural....but agree...take a towel with you if you are worried.

Eriedipper
I agree, I'm a nudist, and most of my friends are nudists. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, I went down today and it was a bit quiet, being a working day. Some naked, the majority not, so in the circumstances I decided to move on. Might pop down again at the weekend, hopefully it'll be busier and more nude than non-nude.

DicksyChick
I've been to a naturist resort with hubby, a very long time ago. It was a complex with restaurants, shops, bars etc etc. I was okay with the sunbathing bit, even swimming, but I wasn't impressed with the rest of it tbh. Getting turned on wasn't a problem, quite the reverse actually. scared

herbiecock
hell yeah, clothes suck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thankfully this should be nothing like that Dicksy (I hate organised fun!), just a section of the coast where less is more clothing wise. Hopefully the good weather will hold up 'til the weekend.

Northern Star
Oh yeaaa you have to go! The first times a little awkward, but you relax after a bit! Mmm there`s nothing like the feeling, once you go, you`ll go again wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yeah, I'll give it another crack at the weekend. Seems liberating. At any rate, I'll be taking usual clunky history book on Nixon & Kissinger would should keep unwarranted awakenings to a minimum. Should be great experience, and it's all easy going here, you grab your sun-lounger and do your own thing basically.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
*which should, not 'would shoul'... obviously. love

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nude beaches are great. I go to mine as much as possible. You do get some people there that keep their clothes on but too bad for them.

NudePaddling
Certain can be a great time. I've been to the one in Vancouver (Wreck Beach)beach and really liked it but I tend to prefer doing my skinny dipping more privately with friends.

Not that I'm shy exactly but I've never mastered the whole keeping it down thing at a public nude beach and as stated above it's supposed to be a nude not lewd beach, lol

Steff 4 Fun
Been topless a couple of times on a beach years ago but not fully nude on a beach.
Was looking for somewhere in our area to maybe try a nude swim but no luck and the only 2 suggestions we had from members on here seemed to be only males going and i wasn't comfortable knowing i would be the only female.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suggest you go to a very popular nude beach or naturist resort.
You will find people all different shapes, sizes and ages.
Funny thing about it is, there are people there that you might find out are from all walks of life. From Doctors to ?.People get naked because they like to be, no matter what shape or size.!!
rolleyes ohmy sad

dave2303
i have been to nudist beeches a few times and have to say it was a lot of fun, i'd recommend anyone give it a try

HornyLondoner74

I go to a nudist beach everytime I go on holiday now. Like it so much, normal beaches aren't the same any more - would highly recommend it!

dirty whore
Love them going to fuerteventura in a few weeks hope to get fucked on the beach again!

digipns
It is nice to sunbade in the nude. Once your over blushing you will be smile .

v-string
Nude Beach
Its all good. People are generally friendly. At my local there is always a little sexual activity if you like that sort of thing

Chairman Yeti Preys
Would love to try it -- though I would certainly be apprehensive about having a hard on in public -- but the wife is reluctant.

hard26
i luv going 2 nude beaches

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nay

chas5
Although not a sunbathing on a beach kind of person, I've holidayed abroad and done it on many occasions when going for a swim. I can't honestly say I've enjoyed it any more than I would have had they been non-nudist beaches (actually they were neither, just clothing optional it seemed). Certainly I wasn't turned on by it in any way, it just seemed more natural than sexy to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YAY
Just returned from St Martin where I spent a week on Orient Beach and found it incredible. I love being nude on the beach, especially in the water which feels so incredible on my balls and cock. Very liberating. Although many do not I found it quite erotic and even had the most incredible massage there (which did make me hard) but no one seemed to care. Maybe it is the underlying European approach to nudity and sex but I loved it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh ya !!

we love to go to nudist beaches. try haulover beach in miami or playlinda in cape caniverl sea shore, florida parking lot #13 go north
and of courae cherry lane resort in michigan w/ the pool raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes!,i love the nude beach,had a gr8 summer going to my local nudist beach thumbup thumbup have you bin yet?