Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being watched
My wife said she had a couple fantasies since we joined the lifestyle.
One was trying a large cock, the kind that she wondered if she could take all of it. I'm assuming she wanted to put her pussy to the test and see just how far it could be stretched. Another was she enjoyed being watched by strangers.
Me, being the loving, devoted husband I am, was going to make it happen.
The building I work in covers 11 1/2 acres and is mostly vacant.
After becoming friends with the maintenance man, he had shown me where the master key was kept and gave me the combination to the lock box. I had access to everything.
I told her that we would be going out on Saturday.
She looked great in this sexy little summer dress that shows the cleavage of her gorgeous 40 DD'S.
We had a few cocktails and when we left the restaurant I put a blindfold on her. She was shocked but very much intrigued. She had no idea.
There's absolutely no one here at night. I walked her down a few extra halls making a few extra turns so she would never be able to remember where she was.
The room that I had discovered upon my little exploratory excursions was perfect.
It was a large office with a large picture window looking out to a large open area.
When we entered the office, I had her face the back wall. Removing her blindfold, I immediately put a decorative masquerade mask on her.
She said, " What is this for?"
I spun her around to face the window .
She seen five men staring at her ranging in age from 25 - 63. All were wearing simple masks that covers the top of their face/eyes.
Walking behind and guiding her closer to the window I said, " You said that you enjoyed putting on a show so I got you an audience. "
I unzipped her dress and let it fall off of her shoulders. Pulling it over her hips, it fell to the floor.
By now some were rubbing their crotch.
Unclasping her bra, she held the cups on her tits. She slowly pulled the cups down and away revealing her rock hard nipples.
Men began pulling their cocks out stroking them.
She pressed her tits up against the glass and the men started touching the glass.

I had set up our massage table with the foot end up against the window.
Still wearing her thong, I had her get on all fours on the table ,ass facing the men.
She rested on her forearms putting her ass up in the air.
I teased the guys moving her thong around giving them quick glimpses of her asshole, then pulling it to the side revealing her pussy.
Pulling her ass apart, opening her ass, the guys were really stroking now imagining how great her pussy would feel.
Wetting my finger, I wet her asshole. Slowly I pushed my middle finger inside an inch. She moaned with pleasure.
I said " OK. Let them see your pussy."
She flipped over on her back putting her feet high on the window spreading her legs.
The men were crowded around so closely to her they could practically smell her scent. Wetting her fingers she rubbed her pussy spreading her lips. Oh ,she was wet she thought to herself. Sliding a finger inside the men were all squatting so technically their faces was 12 inches from her pussy. I'm sure they were hating that window!
She was really beginning to get herself off watching these men stroking their cocks to her naked body.
The door opened, she looked up and saw a large Biker walk in. She got a little shy.
I said " This is Jim. I worked with him five years ago. The guys at the jobsite used to always talk about how hung he was. I want you to verify that it is true. "
Walking over to him, she said hello then looked at me. I said , " Go ahead baby. You always wanted to try a monster cock. "
Squatting in front of him, she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans. When his cock flopped out I was even in shock. He must have been 9 1/2 - 10"! And the girth was huge! She grabbed it with two hands and there still must have been 3-4" sticking out beyond her hands. Unbuttoning his shirt, he revealed all of his tattoos. A large evil looking skull covered his chest, and below, across his stomach read ' Death before Dishonor '.
Squeezing and slightly tugging on his cock, a large drop of precum came out. "Mmmm," she said as she gently put her tongue on it. Pulling 5" away there was a long string from his cock to the tip of her tongue. Putting the head in her mouth, she sucked all of the precum out. Sucking his cock and balls, he could not wait any longer.
I moved the table so everyone could watch. He picked her up and placed her on the table. She willingly spread her legs wide. He devoured her pussy, sliding his tongue in and out of her.
Pushing her legs upward, he ate her ass sliding his tongue inside. She was moaning uncontrollably. Wetting his large middle finger, he slid it inside of her ass and began fucking her with it while he ate her pussy. The sweat was beading up across her forehead and chest as her face turned red from the immense physical pleasure. That combined with being watched was pure ecstasy.
Pushing her left leg out further so the guys could watch, his big cock entered her tight little pussy. Instantly she came.
Knowing that now she wouldn't mind, in fact I knew that she would love it, I unlocked the door and let the others inside. Standing next to the table stroking their cocks I was a little shocked when she took two of them in her hands and started stroking.
Pulling the one on the right closer, she put his cock in her mouth.
By now I was stroking my cock watching my wife embrace her sluttiness.
Each man had a turn with her mouth until the biker moaned loudly while he really pounded her until he pulled out covering her pussy and stomach with hot cum.
One by one, each man came on her tits and stomach. She came just feeling each load being shot on her.
I slid my cock into her well used pussy. It didn't take long and I busted my nut inside.
Slightly sweaty and covered and full of cum she said was 'so fucking hot' .( Her words). She has now mentioned a possible gangbang in her future.

jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
watched
wow , my wife loved to have me watch her getting pounded by our friend that was a thick , 9 incher , and would fill her with big load s ,,,,, i can understand how good you felt getting ti see her dream cum true.. 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Watched
We attended swing club parties before we were married. I was most impressed and thrilled to watch her being pleasured by several guys at one time. Her excitement was the most satisfying feeling I've ever had. Amazing beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing a great story. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being watched
Absolutely hot story. Something I'd like to be a part of. My Mrs enjoys watching me fuck other women. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bcfunburst said: We attended swing club parties before we were married. I was most impressed and thrilled to watch her being pleasured by several guys at one time. Her excitement was the most satisfying feeling I've ever had. Amazing beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing a great story. happydance

been to a club once. My wife ate pussy for the first time while the husband fucked her doggy. I left to go to the bathroom and when I returned there was another guy eating her pussy. Initially a little jealousy came over me. Then I remembered why were there and just watched. What a turn on to see her giving up her pussy for her pleasure. Kind of wish she would have fucked him too but we had both drank too much. Lesson learned.