Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a bit more Sissy
Sarah was heading out one evening with her best friend Jess for a girls night out. I have to admit, whilst my girlfriend is hot, her friend Jess could easily be a model. I used to have a big ctush on her and I'm pretty sure Sarah knew about it.
Anyway, back to the topic. As soon as Sarah had left the house I was in her pantie drawer. I couldn't wait to look through them to see how I would look in her thongs, girl boxers and other lace panties.
I'd never been through her drawer before so I was already getting a little excited. I chose a black thong, a cute pair of pink boxers and a pair of while lace panties. It was then, when I'd reached to the back that my hand felt something long and fairly hard. I pulled it out and found myself staring at a big black dildo! I have to admit I was shocked and excited at the same time.
Now I'm sure most guys would want to lick it in case Sarah juices were on it but all I could think about was being a real sissy and having that dildo in my virgin boy pussy.
I was so excited but even then my tiny cock wasn't as t big as the black dildo. I put on Sarahs thong which felt really good even with the small bit of material between my cheeks. I made sure the dildo was lubricated and got on the bed on all fours.
Pulling the thong aside to expose my tight hole, I rubbed that big end between my cheeks and over my hole. Once I was ready, I tried to push it inside. I won't lie, it wasn't very easy and I early gave in, but once I relaxed enough the tip entered me. Oh my gosh, it felt amazing. It took a few attempts cos my boy pussy kept pushing it out, but eventually there I was on all fours, just like a proper sissy with a cock....... Well a dildo, inside me deep.
Part of me wanted Sarah and Jess to walk in and find me exposed with Sarah's dildo poking from my not so virgin hole.........

If this thread breaks our rules please