Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What's your threesome fantasy?
Purely fantasy, what type of person would you want you and your partner to have sex with? Cop, nurse, milkmaid, crossing guard, escaped prisoner? Do you want to see your spouse do something you think they won't? Is there secret kink? Bi fantasies, bondage, roleplay?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's a fantasy, but we're hoping to make it come true. Nobody special, just a hot, horny girl, who's willing to be a TOTAL whore for me and the GF.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TOTAL whore. I like the sound of that. Sounds wet and time consuming. Is she young, old, innocent or jaded? Or are you just looking for an open, willing, resiliant pussy?

msmilf2
grin I'm like obsessed with threesomes. grin

I like having hubby and one of his friends. It's HOTTTT! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You mean my girlfriend, or the prospective third party?

My girlfriend is on the young side (though not a kid by any means). The prospective third party? Don't really care.

When I say "willing to be a TOTAL whore" I'm talking about attitude. She's gotta be willing to try just about anything and revel in the dirtiness of it all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being friends with your husband is clearly hitting the buddy jackpot. I prefer an MMF so we can drive a woman crazy. My biker buddy and I are trying to talk each other into one, but it's hard for guys to get past that initial discomfort. We want to have a pussy eating contest. It's all about competition in the end, eh?

msmilf2
Go for it you won't regret it! bounce

califkincpl
would love to have a mmf threesome with my wife. Love to drive her crazy and watching her face light up with pure ecstacy. Would love it even more if the guy is bigger as well. Too bad it can only be a fantasy =(, it'll be great if it were to come true.

cock stroker
I would like to be in a MMF with a bi-male because I've always wanted to be in the middle of one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My threesome fantasy involves me confessing my foot fetish to a friend by telling him that his wife has great feet. He tells me that I can worship her feet, if I give him a blowjob. I suck his dick while he eats his wife's pussy. Finally, I get to enjoy her feet. While I am doing so, he blows me. Finally, I give her head while she gives him head. I know it's kind of out of there. It's a shame it will never happen.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
3some
I think I have to agree with cockstroker, I would like a MMF, my wife could help and cheer us guys on, I'm sure it would be hot.

CouplePolska
The misses has a fantasy with a friend of hers. We sometimes talk about it during sex, she seems to get real turned on about it. Will it happen? Dunno, but it is a nice session usually when we do talk about it. Might be fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fiance and I would love to have another girl..to come join our fun! bounce And he would love another guy to join as well jerk

redpenpete2
One of my favorite fantasies is to be with a bi married couple, but I really doubt I'd ever have the stones to actually go through with it. Though I guess you never know, right?

saravin
Aronkim
I can help you out with that... and my pussy is especially challenging, so this competition will be riveting.

jennyxgirl
Me and two girls

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not a fantasy for me cause my last couple of girlfriends before I got with Angel were bi and into threesomes, I've been in lots of threesomes. One of the hottest things for me was sitting on the edge of the bed doing one girl reverse cowgirl while the other girl licked my balls, cock and her clit in one stroke over and over till we both came. Ya just can't beat pussy and tongue at the same time.

PUX
Me my wife and another guy fucking and sucking all night long. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MMF
I dream of my fiance watching me while I am down on my knees sucking a very large cock.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
bondage theme
with two men just TAKING IT, and not being gentlemenly about it... fuck yes.

Hun can't do something like this, but he sure could take pics! he he

RobnKK69
KK and I have lived one of our threesome fantasies. We've had MMF threesome with my best friend several times now. The next one is a FFM threesome with his wife. My 30th birthday is coming up, and I've started throwing hints that I want that for my birthday. We'll see if it works out.

raybee
My fantasy involves me and my wife in a MFF threesome. She and the other girl get queer with each other. I fuck my wife, and the other girl takes care of her at the same time. I get to mess around with the other girl, but don't have actual sex with her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love two women. What would be hot is an older experienced woman and an innocent young girl, perhaps even a virgin. The older woman would teach her how to please me and really let out her dirty side.

And I would love to be the second guy for MsMILF wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mine is me and 2 Jennifer Love Hewitts!

jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesomes
Hi there. Me & two women. One would have small tits, the other big boobs I could get my cock between (mabye MsMilf?) and we'd be playing doctor, nurse and patient.

Swammie2
Wild sex
My GF has often told me that she is curious about having a 3some with another female. smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Absolutely agree with a few of the guys here. . a MMF where we all play. . bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to be able to replay my threesome and foursome from college! I still jerk off with the memories of those nights.

Quick recap:

3sum: a girlfriend of mine and a co-worker of hers. Did all of the usual, both sucking her tits together, each of us fucking her while she blew the other one, and for the finale she asked me to help blow her co-worker, which I did. He came in my mouth and then I shared it in a kiss with my girlfriend. Total sex time was about 2 hours with several orgasms for my girfriend and 3 for me and her co-worker.

4sum: same girlfriend and another couple we knew. Started with respective partners, then swapped and then a free for all. Girls did bi, but the other guy wasn't into that so we just watched while we recuperated.

That girlfriend was a firecracker! We had great sex while it lasted, but she wasn't interested in anything long term. Still fantasize about her all the time though!
jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oh god, done that years ago. Every threesome and foursome fantasy, we've done. There is nothing left to do.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Except do them again and again!