Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mobile site is glitchy
Has anyone else noticed that the mobile site has become more and more glitchy since the major update earlier this year? After viewing a few pics, I can’t close pics by hitting the X. Must use the back arrow instead, which sometimes doesn’t work either. When zooming on a pic it sometimes gets stuck zoomed in. Scrolling freezes the page and I have to restart the browser. Tapping on a pic thumbnail pulls up a different pic. I’m using Safari on iPhone.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
take a screenshot or 2 and submit to support

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mobile interface needs tweaking.
Sort of on a related note, I've been finding the placement of the site navigation on the mobile version (along the bottom of the screen), to be really problematic. It's way too easy to accidentally click on something and navigate away from the page, especially in the chatroom. I suppose there's a way to submit that as well?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
RedPenPete_v2 said: Sort of on a related note, I've been finding the placement of the site navigation on the mobile version (along the bottom of the screen), to be really problematic. It's way too easy to accidentally click on something and navigate away from the page, especially in the chatroom. I suppose there's a way to submit that as well?

Exactly why I've always stuck with desktop version on mobile phone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yet another glitch
And today a new glitch. The “get more notifications” button jumps back to the most recent notification but doesn’t load any additional ones.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
piepoke said: And today a new glitch. The “get more notifications” button jumps back to the most recent notification but doesn’t load any additional ones.

Have you contacted support ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glitches
Yes, I also have most of those same issues. Maddening!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was looking through the forum last weekend and everything was working fine. Looking through today and I discovered I can’t move past the first page of comments. Clicking on 2, 3, 4, etc. does nothing, just stays on page 1.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
for all issues,,,,have you contacted support ?

If not , it wont improve

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve reported some but I would also like to think the site moderators and managers are paying attention to threads specifically devoted to site issues.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
piepoke said: I’ve reported some but I would also like to think the site moderators and managers are paying attention to threads specifically devoted to site issues.

while they may look occasionally a support ticket is a direct approach