Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Straight Men Given a Chance.......
Are there guys who consider themselves "totally" straight that would take the opportunity to fuck a bi-curious man just because ? Instead of jerking off ? The type of encounter where they just get it out stick it in and get off ? No touching of the others dick or such ?
Just curious as I'm really wanting to explore my bisexuality and want nothing to do with having my cock touched during the experience . I just want to suck & be fucked. thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I’m guessing no.
In my experience it seems gay men don’t like bi guys, and straight men don’t want to fuck your ass. Maybe on a desert island after several months 🤣. Lots of bi guys want to also suck me or have me fuck them but I’m like you, I want to suck and bend over and that’s it. Good luck!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Well, I'm willing to have an encounter where I just fuck the guy and go -- especially if he's hot! -- but it's more fun for me to engage in some mutual cock play. I have a buddy who's always a bottom with men, so unless someone cums too early we always end up with me fucking him, but along the way we definitely stroke and suck each other's dicks.

Also, unless/until you're an experienced bottom (which maybe bimarried is), it's going to take a while to get you loosened up and ready to take a dick, so there are practical questions about the fuck&go scenario.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Born to bottom
believer said: Well, I'm willing to have an encounter where I just fuck the guy and go -- especially if he's hot! -- but it's more fun for me to engage in some mutual cock play. I have a buddy who's always a bottom with men, so unless someone cums too early we always end up with me fucking him, but along the way we definitely stroke and suck each other's dicks.

Also, unless/until you're an experienced bottom (which maybe bimarried is), it's going to take a while to get you loosened up and ready to take a dick, so there are practical questions about the fuck&go scenario.

It’s my only natural talent. I’ve played with my butthole forever, put toys in it, eventually got a real dick. I love it. I’d love to find several guys because one on one is boring. Taking two at once is my top fantasy but I’m afraid that will die with me. I’m not too old yet…but finding a group of safe sane discreet tops is impossible.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
bimarriedbottom said:

It’s my only natural talent. I’ve played with my butthole forever, put toys in it, eventually got a real dick. I love it. I’d love to find several guys because one on one is boring. Taking two at once is my top fantasy but I’m afraid that will die with me. I’m not too old yet…but finding a group of safe sane discreet tops is impossible.

Come over to Berlin! Would you be willing to try a men's sauna?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fantasy land
believer said:
bimarriedbottom said:

Come over to Berlin! Would you be willing to try a men's sauna?

In fantasy land oh hell yeah. Large group for me get on my knees and suck everyone, have everyone take turns cumming in me. After some warm up we start the double penetration. It would be a dream come true. In reality there are places here I could do that but I’m way too paranoid of disease. Ugh. But damn I’d love a good gang bang.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not me
im not bi and i dont like asshole pussy but i have thought what it might be like to suck off some one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
seems rational
I consider myself straight. never been withanother man sexually , in any way. I have grown curious though. I ,myself would like the complete experience without any strings. just for the experience. I wanna know bored

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

oh nooo, I'm strictly vaginatarian thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry to ruin your gay fantasy but real straight men are not into that. Only those who are gay but dont want to admit it to themselves

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
So many women nowadays are into watching Bi Guys that most Guys will have Boyfriend sex for their woman to watch and will get into it.

I have a friend who had his wife convince him to suck 🥒 in front of her. He loves it, she loves it, they are so into it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Where are these women?
PhallicSupermacyOne said: So many women nowadays are into watching Bi Guys that most Guys will have Boyfriend sex for their woman to watch and will get into it.

I have a friend who had his wife convince him to suck 🥒 in front of her. He loves it, she loves it, they are so into it.

We obviously hang in very different circles.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lamihot said: Sorry to ruin your gay fantasy but real straight men are not into that. Only those who are gay but dont want to admit it to themselves

Not to burst your bubble, but there are other options besides Gay and Straight. Just saying.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago, being an avid bird watcher I was walking in woodlands and needed to take a piss. I went behind a tree for modesty’s sake, before I’d finished a hand encircled my cock, I was shocked into rigidity in more ways than one. I know this is a bit of point as it involves touching first, but from being totally heterosexual, I was behind a kneeling guy and fucking him within ten minutes. Incidentally I haven’t looked back since. I’ve fucked scores of men and if my wife wants to fuck she has to take it up the ass, which gladly she does enjoy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would definitely take the opportunity to let a bi or gay guy give me a blowjob, but you can forget anything anal. I would never let anyone shove anything in my ass and I would never shove my cock, or any other part of my body in anyone's ass. I tried anal once with an ex girlfriend and didn't see what the big thrill was. Besides, I wouldn't want anyone sucking my cock after it was in their ass. I always let my woman suck my cock after it was in her pussy!!