Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CFNM fun becoming somebody else’s fetish
I very much enjoy CFNM after a previous partner got me into it, it’s not something I can indulge in much as it’s a willing thing rather than exposing myself, fortunately a work cleaner is very much into nudity and made reference to being nude at non nude beaches and not being embarrassed about being or seeing nude people and this came out after commenting on her tan. For the past 2 years she has been coming in the changing room at least 3 times a week whilst I shower, if she’s in before I am I strip off in front of her it’s nothing sexual but she makes it clear if it’s on show she is going to look and she does I gladly stand naked and chat, she once asked me to pull back my fore skin so she could see the head but that’s as far as it’s gone.

For the past 8 months her male colleague has been joining her which hasn’t stopped anything if anything I’m naked longer as conversations are longer, for the past couple of months they have been talking about replacing a ladder on a small Jetti where they go cold water swimming it turned out there are only 4 women and him in the little group as the land is owned privately by one of the women’s family so I offered if he needed a hand I was available every other weekend, last week he took me up on my offer and we went on Saturday to change it, it was only a case of undoing 16 bolts and just needed help positioning it so wouldn’t be a long job.

We met in a pub car park which I thought odd but turned out there is only a walking path to get to the place unless you have a tractor, Saturday was scorching and after walking nearly a mile I was already sweating, the half hour job passed very quickly as the bolts were rusted and rounded almost straight away sweating covered in flies it was horrible as we got all the top bolts out the cleaner and her sister arrived expecting us to be finished and gone. To get the bottom ones off he stripped off completely and jumped in the water neither of the women batted an eyelid after a while he said your turn and climbed out standing naked handed me the vice grips and spanner. I had a quick what should I do moment and the cleaner said “ I’ve seen you naked hundreds of times don’t be shy you won’t offend her” with that I thought stuff it and stripped off as soon as I got naked her sister said “don’t worry she’s already told me how big it is” I got in the water and got the last bolts out and we pulled the old ladder out then saw it was not the same dimensions as the one going back in, we took it over and were discussing how to put it back when I became acutely aware they were talking about our cocks length and ball length and comparing them to each other which I found quite arousing I could feel myself becoming semi erect something that wasn’t unnoticed as they were both looking and the cleaner stated “your longer and thicker than you were a minute ago” which was quite good as it sort of paused the erection. So we are trying to fit the ladder the girls were in and out of swimming and was now very comfortable naked and hearing them talking about the difference between cock and balls when they come out of cold water to cock and balls in the sun.

With that I hear voices behind us then hear “hello” I’m thinking shit who’s that I’m stood naked on the jetty talking to the cleaner whilst trying to force the ladder in place he’s in the water covered I hear the foot steps on the jetty and then the cleaner starts talking and she introduces me I turn round and 2 women are stood there, weather of them bat an eyelid they chatted very briefly about what we were doing then took off their outer clothes covering there swimming costumes and went swimming. The bottom of the ladder was finally in he called over for someone to stand on it whilst we tightened it so the cleaner came over and stood on the ring to weigh it down whilst I held the top, as we were doing that her sister and the other 2 got out the water and started walking towards us on the jetty at that point I could see one of swimming costumes hadn’t gone see through but dark was visible through it so the out line of large oval nipples were clear and so was her pubic hair I couldn’t stop looking and completely forgot I was naked I could see she had shaved what looked like the Tesla logo into her fanny hair when I looked up all were looking at my cock I was stood with my cock fully erect not a clue what to do, the sister broke the silence with “that’s your bloody massive tits we’ve been here an hour and nothing but a bit of a semi you turn up and one sniff of your huge norks and he’s hard” which really broke the tension, all she said “I don’t care which way it’s pointing don’t you worry about it”.

It took a while to subside but did go down we finished up I said I was off and went to my clothes to dress the cleaner came over to say bye and not to be embarrassed they have all seen erections before and that I had nothing to be ashamed of, with that she gestured with her head behind me I turned round in time to see the woman with the Tesla pubes dressing she had a towel round her shoulders and was pulling up the bottom half of her clothes her tits we’re hanging down so far the covered me from seeing her pussy she was coveting her top half when she looked over she looked straight at my cock which I could feel growing and she dropped her top half to show the biggest boobs I’ve seen I’m not a big boob fan I prefer shape over size but the swaying motion got me hard again, she chuckled and finished dressing and came over to say bye to everybody she reached up to give me a kiss on the cheek and said “it was nice to meet you” as her arms came down I felt the weight of one of her boobs resting on my erection as she pulled away she looked down and said “sorry they have a mind of their own I wasn’t deliberately rubbing on your penis”.

Come Monday at work I go in to shower and there both their I strip off as he’s thanking me for helping I’m just about to get in the shower and the cleaner said “I’ve got something to show you” he gets a tablet out of his bag and she played some videos that they took on Saturday she was playing the conversations that her sister and her friend were having whilst filming they were talking about my erect cock which made me hard she then showed me the but I missed were the lady with the Tesla pubes was changing behind me “you missed this” she said and showed where she was completely naked standing behind me drying off, my cock was absolutely throbbing “you certainly like big boobs” she said looking at my erection again I told her it’s not the size it’s the shape but it was her fanny hair that got me hard, with that she said “you’ll like these then” as raised he RV hand to open a file on the tablet she rubbed the entire length of my cock with the back of her hand, the file had pictures of her and her friends naked she opened loads of pictures of her friends fanny and full frontal all with different pube styles, there are dozens of pictures of naked men on beaches with erections she recent showed a picture of her sister standing in front of her wall of cocks after she had just put my picture up he told her to show the video of their last holiday and then it dawned on me they were more than friends she put on a video of her and her friend completely naked on a beach talking to a man with the longest cock I’ve seen they were fondling him until it went hard then were taking pictures with him as I’m watching she asked “can I see the head now it’s erect” I was reaching down to pull my foreskin back “it’s alright I’ll do it” and her fingers gently pulled it back before casually grasping my shaft. She just held it for a while then made a couple of stroking motions eventually she started stroking as I watched her and her friend running in and out of the sea on the video my gid does this woman know how to stroke a cock I look down watching her hand and as I look up I see he’s filming her doing it, to be honest I couldn’t give a shit her right hand is keeping my foreskin back while cupping my balls and her left hand is stroking as she spat on the head she said “I can’t get my hand around it” it didn’t take much longer of her hand stroking before I came and fuck did I shoot it was a but and leg trembling orgasm and I shot all up the door of the shower cubicle which was about 5 feet away as she finished she turned to him and said “ Claire will love to watch that” he left and she said “that was fun, by the way Claire was impressed” and then the conversation just randomly returned to normal

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Great story!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CFNM

Great story, thanks for sharing. I have had several occasions where I was in a situation of CFNM. Probably the best was when I accompanied a soccer mom back to her house to get some more wine for the barbecue that we were attending. It was very hot and she jumped in the pool to cool off. She turned to me and said "come and join me". I said I did not have a bathing suit and could not go back to the barbecue with went shorts and T-shirt. She said that easy just take them off and jump in I will not look LOL raspberry . As I got into the water, she with her very skimpy bikini still on swam right over to me and grabbed my semihard cock. As she was stroking my soon to be very hard cock she was taking her bikini top off and then pushed her bikini bottom to her ankles. Now hard as a rock she very calmly asked me to fuck her which I did. All this in her backyard pool with her husband waiting for us to return with more wine.

I put on my dry cloths and she her cover up with wet hair. Her husband asked what took so long and she just calmly said I took a different in the pool to cool off. Fortunately I had dry clothes on and very short haircut was dry so to this day I think that her husband had any idea I fucked his wife in his backyard pool.‍🔥 🌮 🍆 💦 devil

If this reply breaks our rules please