Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
women : wet dreams
ladies men have vivid sexual dreams that seem real do women have wet dreams as well to the point of orgasm ? mn also feel fre to write about your wet dreams ...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well yes I do, and always have done. But I am a very highly sexed woman, so I don`t know if its "normal" I can only report my own feelings. I`m not sure about the orgasm either, I quite often dream of cumming, so I suppose I may. My fanatasies/dreams usually revolve around younger men but not always. They are usually triggered by someone I have come across on my internet travels, here on NN for example. Quite often its a follow on in my mind to a photo or video session I`ve done. I do lots of photos and videos for the internet which revolve around striptease, vouyerism, lingerie (I like to wear girdles, stockings, suspenders, corsets, high heels, pantie girdles) and masterbation. For example yesterday I did a little set for NN`s in some sheer lilac lingerie - baby doll top, matching see-through knickers, some lilac hold up stockings and some matching purple high heel shoes. Slowly I stripped for my photos, and was then filmed nude masterbating with a small clit vibe and a old Non Doctor vibrator. I had many orgasms, including a nice one by touching my sensitive nipples with my clit vibe alone. Last night I re-enacted the photos and film in my mind but this time I was getting fucked hard by all the young studs who had looked at my photos on the internet. When I awoke I was quite wet and my fingers were stroking my clit.....

Kisses,

Chris
xxxx
xxxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
since dryness has never really been a problem of me waking up really wet happens to me rather frequently.

waking up and having an orgasm only happened to me once so far. I had a really hot dream and when i came in my dream i woke up because unconsciously i had been playing with myself and came in the real world as well. it had been one hell of an orgasm and i would not mind waking up like that every day.

If this reply breaks our rules please