Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun Times with My Girlfriend
I don't really have anyone to share this with, so I thought I'd post it here on NN. This is a long story, but it was all sure a lot of fun for me.

Both my girlfriend and I have been told by previous partners that we are sex addicts and that we should see a doctor, etc.. Well, we found each other about 5 months ago and the sex is the best either of us have had. She is more sex driven than me and would love to have sex 4-5 times per day. Well, I'm not 18 anymore. I can do that some days, but most days, we keep it 2-3 times per day, which is still a lot. It doesn't help that it takes forever for me to cum. I wish I could come quicker, but it does allow her to orgasm over and over again.

Our sex life is amazing and our whole relationship is incredible. The easiest relationship that I've ever had. We don't argue and rarely disagree on much. She is Russian and I'm American. She is learning English, so there can sometimes be some frustration because of the language barrier.

She doesn't ever say no to me, sexually. I can do pretty much whatever I want and she is enthusiastic about it. She has learned to deep throat me (she can't take me all the way into her throat, but I hit the back of her mouth), I fuck her ass, regularly and sometimes she is the one to initiate it. She has gotten very good at this and it is easy to enter her and fuck her all the way in. She loves being woken up in the morning to sex. Sometimes I wake her up to me licking her pussy and sometimes I use some lube and enter her pussy to wake her up. I piss on her face and she drinks my piss and rubs it in. She loves public sex and a chance of being caught. She loves being nude and we both have enjoyed a nude hotel together. Pretty much all of the things that I could want in a woman.

We just took a trip to Vietnam for a couple of weeks and things went to a new level. She has had erotic massages before and we have toyed with the idea of another woman. She has watched me get a happy ending and has helped with that. While in Vietnam, she decided that she wanted a Yoni massage and for me to get a Nuru massage. She wanted a woman to do it for her, but that proved more difficult than expected. We ended up getting a man for her and a woman for me. The man was in good shape and the woman was smoking hot with big, fake tits. Incredible.

The couple showed up and first thing was to get cleaned up. I got into the shower with the woman and my girlfriend got into the tub with the man. This was the first time I've done anything like this. I've done happy ending massages, but this was a new level. It was fun to be in the shower with this woman. She cleaned me up nice and I felt her up and she started sucking my dick. I felt a bit bad since the plan was to do everything together, but then I heard by girlfriend moaning from the man, so that made the dick sucking totally good for me. After the cleaning, we got onto the bed and they massaged each of us. After a bit, the fun started happening. My girlfriend got rubbed and fingered and i got sucked. It was fun watching her play with his cock and it was fun to play with this woman's tits, ass and pussy.

My girlfriend rode me for a bit while the couple played with us. Rubbing my balls, her pussy and sucking on our nipples. It was out of this world to fuck my girlfriend and have other people help.

The plan was just oral and handjobs and be done, but we were both having so much fun, we decided that we wanted to fuck these people. The woman was incredible. So much fun to fuck and her pussy felt amazing. Like I said, it takes a long time for me to cum. Add a condom to the mix and I basically stay hard forever and don't cum. Super frustrating, but also so much fun to fuck a hot woman like this for a long time. Unfortunately, for my girlfriend, the man had issues. He never did make it inside of her and rubbed her for a minute and then came. I thought he fucked her, but was quick and was disappointed that he never did actually fuck her. So, it wasn't exactly even, but my girlfriend still had fun and had fun watching me fuck this other woman.

The whole night was a blast and well worth the money.

The night before our flight home, we decided to go to an errotic massage parlor in Hanoi that also caters to women. We picked our our girls and went upstairs. It started much the same, her in the bath with a girl and me in the shower. After that, we got onto the bed and got massaged and then started having fun. My girl rubbing my cock while I played with her pussy, my girlfriend's pussy and the other girl's pussy. The girl did a fantastic job on my girlfriend. My girlfriend orgasmed quickly and squirted twice. She enjoyed touching me and playing with both girls' pussies and tits. After a minute with my girl rubbing my cock, I expected her to suck me, but instead, she got on top of me and started rubbing her pussy on me. It was difficult to not just fuck her. We both wanted it, but I wasn't wearing a condom. I did enter her about 1/2 way. I definitely came much quicker with this woman than the other woman. It was a blast to have 3 naked women in the room with me, my girlfriend being pleasured and orgasming and me partially in a woman, all while touching her, my girlfriend and another woman. Probably why I came fairly fast.

It was something that I'll never forget and so much fun.

Then, last night. Apparently, hiring prostitutes and having sex with strangers is ok, but having sex with friends is not. Kind of a bummer. Her friend was visiting from Russia and she was definitely into me. We flirted here at home and she knows that my girlfriend and I have awesome sex. She flew out today, so last night, we stayed at a Airbnb close to the airport. We had our own pool, so we swam nude in it. Later, we went out to the club and danced. It was a blast. Both women got up on stage and danced. My girlfriend danced with other people too and I danced with her friend. Her friend kept grinding against me and repeatedly rubbed her ass on my erection. She definitely knew what she was doing. When we got back to the house, she stripped down to her underwear and my girlfriend and I got nude. I went into the friend's room to ask her what time she needed to go to the airport and we talked and she grabbed and stocked my cock and I rubbed her tits and pussy. It was fun for the minute it happened and then my girlfriend came in and said it was time for bed and for me to fuck her. I tried getting my girlfriend to invite her friend over, but she wouldn't do it. Her friend even told he that she wanted to "help" us have have sex. Unfortunately, my girlfriend doesn't think it is a good idea for us to have sex with a friend. It was a bummer since the friend has a killer body.

Still, my girlfriend and I fucked for a long time and we had a lot of fun and then a couple of hours later, she woke up and wanted to be fucked again. Overall, a great night.

Our plan is to expand on this and see where we can go with it. I love the idea of another couple, man and woman. She wants just women. Either way is going to be fun for me, so I'm good. Our only real rule so far is that we do this together. No swinger stuff where we go off into separate rooms, we stay in the same room and play with partners and each other. I think this is a great way to go and so far, it has been working great. I certainly can't complain about fucking hot women and my girlfriend all while my girlfriend is there and watching and helping and enjoying too.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you for this amazing account of your fun at the end of your holiday. Reading all that hot info has me back hard and as horny as hell! hehe I'd only not long cleaned up after viewing today's pics that you posted from that trip! While viewing those, your girlfriend and you have had me lose two loads of cum to the pics! Looks like it was an awesome trip of a lifetime. Now this typed up account of the last part of the trip has me so ready to explode again! I'm certainly going to be viewing your pics, over and over again, they're awesome my lucky friend. I've loved reading this too, pity you didn't get to try her friend, sounds like she was well up for anything!

I hope, as you get back into normal life, bits and pieces come back into your mind from that magical trip, I would love to hear anything that comes back to you! and or any new pics that you've still to post! I'm rather horny from all you've shared today!
Thank you so much,
I'm about to clear the latest swelling! you guys have had such a wonderful time!

Ken xx

If this reply breaks our rules please