Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Holiday cabin slave ( part 2 )
jerk

What happened next I woke the following morning in my cage Lisa came unlocked me and told me that I would be serving everyone today as they all were looking forward to seeing the sissy slave obey his Goddess.
In my maids uniform I first make everyone coffee and breakfast the proceeded to clean up after the orgy last night Anna-Bell and Cassy looked so satisfied the guys woke and they were naked and hard Lisa said slave your breakfast is their cocks so make sure you drain them as it's all your getting for a while and you need your protein, everyone laughed as I crawled over and sucked cocks for my breakfast it took ages for allan to cum but edgar cum instantly, they then got themselves ready and still in my maids uniform I was given trainers and a pack and told we were going hiking in the woods I knew not to argue I looked so stupid walking in the woods in a maids uniform but no one cared about my feelings.
After about an hour we came to a beautiful clearing that exposed a lake and a waterfall the scene was breathtaking cassy said we be stopping there for a while I was then led to a tree where my lead from my collar was attached and locked not for me to run off I watched as they stripped naked and went swimming in the lake under the waterfalls I noticed anna-bell and Cassy was making out together and Lisa was enjoying a spit roast from the guys my cage throbbed as my little dick tried to escape it felt like I was watch an erotic film until Lisa came over to me and told me it was time I was punished properly she opened the pack and took out some object she then proceeded to blindfold me I then heard the whoosh of a crop and felt an instant pain in my arse I heard them laughing as they took turns whipping my arse I screamed and begged for forgiveness tears run down my face wich pleased them then it went quiet. When the blindfold was removed everyone was dressed and packed away I was unlocked and led behind them like a dog about another hour and we were on top of a large cliff looking and the most amazing breathtaking view again we stopped only this time for food and drinks, as they ate a picnic and drank wine I had a chilled bottle of piss and dry salted nuts at this point I was verbally abuse and made to pose for photographs the girls then put on strap-ons and started fucking me while the guys took photos and used my mouth I was passed around from one to another having my arse and mouth filled until both guys eventually cum deep inside my used male cunt. After they were done I had cuffs attached to my ankles limiting my ability to walk my hands cuffed and a huge but plug dildo rammed up my arse and locked into place my movements were restricted I was told if I didn't keep up I would be left in the woods all night with the wild animals, they then proceeded to walk back I tried keeping up but I stumble, fell, tripped, I was dirty sore as they continued to drag me along we got back to the lake when Edgar said he needed a kiss then the other announced they did too Lisa pushed me to the floor and told me to open my mouth then all 5 took turns using my mouth as a toilet I was ordered to drink but couldn't manage and ended up getting my maids uniform soaked with piss.
The laughter echoed through the woods like some kind of horror movie I all of a sudden became very scared they the led me back to the cabin but I felt something was different and not sure what. Instead of taking me inside I was lead around the back where a sheet of plastic was on the ground I thought my god they going to kill me and Bury me Allan removed the plastic to show a large iron grid on the floor covering a hole he lifted the grid and I was told to climb the ladder inside it was about 15 or 20 feet deep the ladder was removed and the grid put back in place and locked I was then left in a hole in the ground as a prisoner and I again fell asleep off and on I had no idea of time or how long I was there.
I remember the grid removed a ladder put back and I was enco to climb out which I did with great difficulty they took me inside straight to the bathroom where the women stripped me showered and shaved my whole body I was then dressed as a woman and led into the living area where there were about 12 men in masks I was then informed that every man would use me as much as they like and once everyone was happy I could go home well I'm not sure how long it took or how many loads I swallowed or had fill me up but I did it I was then blindfolded and put back into the car boot and taken away when the car stopped Lisa got me out and took me into the house as I sat there tired sore and smelling of sex she synced her phone to the TV and she showed me the photos of her and her lover in Amsterdam that I paid for them sightseeing having food drinks in clubs and having sex I also noticed everything was time stamped she then said I don't know what happened when I was away or who you let fuck you but I didn't plan any of it that's why I punished you the last few days. jerk bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please