Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Recommend a dildo please
Hi guys

Please can you recommend a good dildo for Mrs wiggdoggy the requirements are:

Must be available on a UK site/shop

Must be realistic cock type, soft yet firm (you know what I mean)

Could do with having a suction cap so we can attach it to things for her to ride (please)

Must not be too big as we will be using it for DP and it will be used for anal, I am about 7 inches maybe a bit bigger, that’s enough for her bum, nothing to wide either. (Pics on profile)

Thanks people. Look forward to your recommendations xxx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
amcut
...Just get one of those realflesh dildos with suction cup. Seriously. All "realistic" dildos are the same. Just walk into a store, say, "..Realistic Dildo, with a suction cup", and they'll throw them at you in all sizes and colors.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
amcut
Nevermind. For anal don't you think you should use something super hygenic? Like Silicone.. which doesn't feel like penis, or glass, which also doesn't feel like penis.. but both you can boil.

FancySchmancy
*hijack!*

Thats one hot new avatar amcut cool

amcut
Hee. Why thank you, Fancy.

T 4 Texas
I must agree, hot hot hot Av!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
King Cock Chubby dildo
My wife can recommend the King Cock Chubby dildo but it may be on the large size if using for DP.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Body safe
You need to think about what you’re looking for. Sounds like an anal dildo, so something a bit on the smaller side. What will be most important is the material the dildo is made from. You’re going to want to ensure that it’s body safe. So silicone, steel, glass, or ABS plastic. Things like PVC, or “jelly” and TPR are NOT body safe. Some sites say they are, but they aren’t. You want something that is non-porous, so that bacteria doesn’t get trapped in the toy and make you sick. Nobody wants an infection. Silicone is a really good material as it’s available between several levels of firmness. You can even get them in dual density, that is a much more realistic feeling.

Aside from material, you’ll also need to decide if you want a realistic looking one, or a fantasy style, or a non-realistic. Do you want it harness compatible or just the suction cup base? Then you’ll want to understand what size. For anal, it’s the diameter that will be the dimension you want to pay attention to. If you and she aren’t experienced with anal fun, you’ll want a more slender dildo. Something in the ~1 inch diameter (so say 25mm ish range). If y’all are more experienced, then you can find large sized ones too. Smaller ones are actually harder to find.

I’m not sure about shops in the UK, but there’s a number of them on line. Just do some research together, and have fun.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
If you want a really realistic one then get one of those clone your own bone kits, you can make a replica of yours.

I made one for an ex ages ago. But a friend of hers borrowed it and never gave it back :/