Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Book Club
Book Club

I had not long joined the book club, as I always enjoyed reading in my spare time. I might have already read some of the books that the book club would be reading, but I always loved re-reading books and the day I started going it was time for a new book, which that month was the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy. Some people groaned and some people wolf whistled when it was announced and I saw you looking at me for my reaction but I kept my poker face as I had read it before and didn't want to give the game away.

We were given the books and there wasn't enough for everyone; I gave my book to you as you didn’t have one and I blushed as you smiled at me. I walked back to my seat and that was when everyone left to start reading, and you caught up with me and asked me:
“Don't you need a copy?” and I replied shyly “I have already read it.” I blushed and giggled, and then we introduced ourselves. You had heard there was a lot of sex in the books and since I had read it you asked “is there a lot of sex in the books?” and I just nodded as I have always been shy in talking about sex in public although I found it easy talking about it online.

You said something about a wasted journey and I invited you back to my place to read.

Over the next few days you would come visit me to try and cure me of my shyness while reading, when I had to do work from home and cleaning the house. I let you stay over a few nights in my spare room

On one occasion, you were reading when you got to the part when they first have sex; I was sitting next to you doing some work on my laptop when you began fidgeting; I looked over to see what was wrong with you and I looked down at your crotch and saw you had a massive boner. I muttered “someone is extremely turned on” and you heard me, looked down and said “shit am so sorry!” I replied “it’s a natural reaction, I got quite horny reading the sexual parts of the book.” You looked at me, surprised that I wasn’t so shy; I put my laptop on the table in front of us and took the book from you, making sure that I kept it at the right page.

I straddled you, and you said “someone is feeling brave!” I just smiled and said “you have that effect on me” and even though we were fully clothed I started grinding my hips over your hard on. It wasn’t long before you were moaning so I stood up and unzipped your jeans, pulled your cock out and as soon as I had done this, some pre cum dripped onto my hand. I licked it off and and proceeded to lick the rest of the pre cum off, and then I started to suck your cock.

I put my hand into your jeans to feel your balls and that made you go crazy; you screamed my name and shot your load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and made sure I milked every drop out of you, and then sat back on my heels. You sat there panting and recovering; it took several minutes to recover and when you did, all you could say was “WOW you certainly know how to give a guy a mind blowing blow job!” I got up and so did you, but your cock was still too swollen to put back into your jeans.

You followed me into the kitchen and came up behind me, and I felt your hard cock against my back. You whispered into my ear “time to repay the favour...” You lifted me up onto the kitchen table and pushed my skirt up; you were shocked to see I had no knickers on and that I was wet from grinding my hips against you and making you cum. You spread my legs apart, got down on your knees and teased my pussy lips. I let out a moan as it had been so long since a guy had given me oral pleasure. You then pulled my pussy lips apart to expose my sensitive clit, and without warning you started to lick it and I screamed in pleasure. I pulled back and you looked up at me, smiled and said “oops! Someone is still pretty sensitive!” and you started to be more gentle with me.
Before long I was moaning and trying to keep my hips still, but I couldn't, so I started to grind my hips. You put your hands and arms round my thighs and pulled me closer as you gently licked and sucked on my sensitive clit and just then my orgasm came on, strong and fast. I moaned “I’m going to cum!” and just them my orgasm exploded, taking over my body. My hips started to buck uncontrollably and you had to hold me down. It subsided as my orgasm faded away. I took a good 15 minutes to recover as I had never had an orgasm like that before.

After I had recovered, we were still pretty horny so I got off the table and started to take my clothes off; you did the same and you knew where this was going so you thought it would be a good time to tell me that you had had your tubes tied so we didn’t need to use condoms.

I took you back to the lounge and you sat down on the same sofa where you were when I gave you a blow job. I straddled you like I had before, guided the tip of your cock to the entrance to my tight pussy, and then I slowly slid down your cock, hearing you say “fuck, you are tighter then I thought!” You moaned, and I ground my hips as I slid down your cock. When your cock was inside me, we just sat there getting used to each other and letting my pussy stretch, as it wasn't used to a cock of your size. It felt amazing, and when you started to lick my nipples lightly, I moaned and grabbed your head and pulled it closer to me.

I started riding your cock while you sucked on one nipple and tweaked the other. I started to grind my hips even more as I was so horny it was as though we were the only two people in the world. We did that for several minutes and it felt good for both of us since we hadn't had someone to fulfil out sexual needs for some time.

I started to ride your cock so you grabbed my ass and help me go up and down on it while I ground my hips, all while you sucked on my nipples in turn which was sending me wild. I started moaning. When you stroked my ass, I screamed your name which sent you wild, and both our orgasms were building up quickly; I was holding back but I couldn't do so any more. I screamed your name again, my hips started bucking and my pussy started pulsating. You had been holding onto your orgasm as I had, and when my pussy started pulsating that sent you over the edge; you screamed out my name and started shooting your load into my pussy; I felt your cum hit my cervix, which sent me on another roller-coaster of an orgasm, my body started shaking and we embraced as we came down from our intense and enjoyable orgasms.

After a while I felt your cum dripping out of me, so I got up and I let your cum run down my leg while I did the house work that I never got round to doing. About an hour and half later, while I was doing some dishes, I felt you come up behind me. You thrust your cock between my butt cheeks and your hard on spread my pussy lips apart. I moaned, and as the head of your cock touched my sensitive clit my knees went a little weak as I remembered our earlier session in the lounge. You felt my knees go weak and managed to find and lead me to my bedroom, having stayed at my house for a few days.

You laid me on my bed and got on the bed with me, navigating your way so you were positioned between my weakened legs. I was so wet, my juices were already dripping onto the bed sheets, and you said “we will have to do something abut this leakage.” You lowered yourself so that your face was on level with my pussy; I felt your hot breath on it, and it made me even more horny which created juices. You started licking up my juices, and when you got near my clit I couldn't help but moan, as my clit was poking out of my pussy lips- I was that horny. You noticed and mumbled “what are we going to do with you?” and the next thing I knew you were spreading my pussy lips apart.

I spread my legs as far as they would go to give you better access, and I felt your hot breath on my exposed clit; you pulled the hood of my clit back and my hips bucked a little as I wasn't used to this. It made me feel like my clit was on fire and you knew what your hot breath was doing to me. I begged you to make me cum but you didn't let me off easily, continuing to breathe your hot breath on my exposed clit while you grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks a little, then stroked my ass, making me scream. You couldn't take it any more, you had to have your sore hard-on inside me.

You got onto your knees and pulled me up into your arms so we were embraced again, and your cock slid easily into the opening of my pussy as I was even more dripping wet than I was previously. We teased each other for several minutes.

After several minutes I was moaning and grunting, and you knew I had endured enough teasing, so you plunged your sore hard-on into my soaking, tight pussy. We both screamed each other’s name as it felt so good and we instantly started grinding and fucking each other like animals, as we couldn't hold back any longer. We didn't last long, it was less then two minutes before we both had an explosive orgasm at the same time, which intensified each others orgasm.

You collapsed on top of me once you had stopped cumming, but my pussy was still pulsating like crazy, so I milked your balls of every last drop of cum. It was still going, so much so you couldn’t pull your cock out of me because the pulsations were that strong, and it took a good few minutes before we could even move. When you pulled out of me there was a noisy plop, and we both looked to see what had caused it: it was your cum.

We got off the bed, even though we were still feeling weak, as you had to go home and see to your bills and stuff. You agreed to meet me at my house, but said to forget about the book club and I said “OK, let’s do something more sexually adventurous then having sex in my house,” to which you agreed.

The next week I heard a knock at my door; I was wearing a very floaty dress with no underwear, but you never guessed that I wasn't wearing any, as my boobs were so pert from being horny. I walked out of the door, locked it and we walked for a good 30 minutes before we found the perfect spot to have 5 minutes of naughty fun. As we sat down I showed you quite a bit of my cleavage and you noticed I had no bra on and asked “no bra today?” I answered “or knickers” and giggled, and you couldn't resist; you put your hand up my dress when no one was looking and as soon as you touched my pussy, I moaned. You teased me while I teased your cock through your jeans and you got hard pretty quick. We had to move, as more people were starting to arrive, and we also both knew the perfect stop, to which we walked for only 10 minutes. There, we were deep in a mini sanctuary no one knew about; we could still hear the people nearby, which made it feel more naughty, but they would never hear us; even if they did, they would probably think it was just animals.

We stood there for a minute or two to make sure no one was following us, but no one was. We both got naked, and you lay on your back and I straddled you. As I straddled you, your cock slid into my pussy very easily, as I was so wet, plus the head of your cock was covered in pre cum. You reached up and tweaked my nipples and knowing how sensitive they had been the last time, I couldn’t help it and I let out a scream.

I started riding and grinding against your cock and we were at it for what seemed a good half hour before our orgasms decided to make themselves known. I think we were enjoying the sensation of sex and somehow I knew we were going to cum together so I went faster and you let my boobs bounce about as I fucked you. Just as I thought you were going to cum first my legs started shaking and so did my body, and then I let my orgasm go and my hips started to buck like never before in my life. Then I felt you shoot your load right up to my cervix several times before it died down. When we had stopped cumming I collapsed on top of you, both of us panting for our lives.

It took us a good 30 minutes to recover, and when we did, we could hardly move but we xxxxxx ourselves. I didn't previously notice, you had a little bag with you and from it you pulled a pair of knickers exactly my size and a sanitary towel. You said with a cheeky grin “put these on as well, I think you may need something to soak up that huge load I just cummed inside you!”

I did as I was told and asked out of curiosity how you knew I preferred sanitary towels over tampons; you had that look on your face that said you had snooped round my house a little and I blushed. As we walked out of the park I felt like a I was on a heavy period as a huge amount of your cum flowed out of my pussy. I made a face, and you asked “what's wrong?” so I said “feels like I’m on my period with the amount of cum that's coming out of me” and you laughed.

I hit you playfully and we both agreed to meet every week for a day or two of sexual fun and for a few months, leading up to a few years, we ended up being each others fuck-buddies.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
This makes me want to start a book club.

If this reply breaks our rules please