Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ball stretching
Hi there, I'm getting into ball stretching and have an oxballs squeeze presently(which feels great). Does anyone know how to get a permanent stretch on your balls? Nothing too major, just a good couple of inches. Do I need a different toy? does it just take time to be permanent? Or is it even possible?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
......so what the rest of plan if you did stretch em a couple inches?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's skin. It will probably stretch over time. I think there are subcultures that are into the ball stretching thing. There's probably some info on it out there on the web somewhere. One place where I got my cock ring sells ball stretchers, even ones made out of metal. So there are men that are into it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ball bag stretch
Try the following web site, the chaingang members have several pics you can look at and ask them how they did it and how long it took to get there. It seems it is pretty common to stretch them ball bags. https://piercingpictures.thechaingang.com

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hanging balls
LOL just give em a few years and they will be hanging down to your knees. In a short time you will be carrying a cup to dip a little water out of the toilet so your balls don't dangle in the water. Don't rush it brother, time will take care of it for you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wish I had bigger balls and a loose bag, don't think stretching would work for me. sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tell it!
sam8688 said: LOL just give em a few years and they will be hanging down to your knees. In a short time you will be carrying a cup to dip a little water out of the toilet so your balls don't dangle in the water. Don't rush it brother, time will take care of it for you.

Ain’t it the truth? I like mine held in place but the stretching thing is not for me. They sell kits…