Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ladies are your girlfriends attracted to your hubby or boyfriends
Ladies are your girlfriends attracted to your man and if so how did you find out? and does it turn you on ?
Have you shared private pics of your man nude with anyone if so please give details

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've often wondered this as well... confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
never shared pics of him to my friends as this is our own little secret but yes we all sometimes sit and chat for lunch and when we talk about our men they all say im lucky as my man is very handsome and charming where they mention there guys have let themselves go and are no longer spontaneous and caring liek they once were ?? i sometimes think what we have is special smile

wildnbi
We send pictures of boyfriends around our group all the time. Guys are always texting pics if their junk, if they only knew how many girls ended up seeing them....

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I kind of like this the other way
I love his friends being attracted to me and hubby showing them pics of me. It makes for wonderful nights!

But yes a couple have been attracted to him and yes have seen him nude. I have shown two girlfriends pictures of him at different times. One was not on purpose. He was texting me pictures and my phone was laying on the table when it opened. So what the you know what then and I showed her some.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I met my wife, many years ago, she and her girl friend were inseparable, and she accompanied us everywhere. Initially I was a bit annoyed but then things got hotter and she joined us also in bed. When my wife could not be with me, she asked her girl friend to be my company, 24/7.

Later, that girl got married and for a while things went quiet. Then she told my wife she has a gig and my wife with her gig joined her girl friend with her gig (I was out of town).

My wife's girl friend already told my wife, she wants me to fuck her again soon, she said, she needs a bigger cock than her hubby has.

Lately my wife and her girl friend went just the two of them to beach for a week. I was constantly updated on their activities... so hot! Now they can both squirt raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes they are attracted they flirt with him terribly, they've told me at parties when we've had a few, I know he fancies 2 of them.I have to admit the thought turns me on. huh

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've lost friends over that, my best friend at the time offered herself up for a threesome if we ever change our mind in front of my husband angel Angela

Forum Level:
Just getting started
They are but he only has eyes for me and has been for 25 years

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hi. My girlfriend's usually talk their way into a threesome with us. I don't do anything to stop it though. So yes, most of my female friends want to fuck hubby, and have. Mrs RC x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I came home from work recently and found my hubby fucking my best friend, it was great watching and hearing her cum xx