Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
NN Travel Club
In about two months I'll start my new year. My year starts just before the Memorial Day weekend with the annual "Ride to the Wall." My Road King and I will be hitting the road on May 23d. Our travel will take us from our small W. Tennessee town through Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois.
Now, you may be wondering why I tell you this. I am hoping that enough folks read this and give me some ideas of places to go, sights to see and offers of a back yard or a porch to throw out a sleeping bag. I love to travel but, with gasoline the way it is now, finances can be limited. A major expence is lodging. The army took all the hardcorp camping out of me but I am not opposed to a sleeping bag with running water and bathroom facilities close by. Barring some nice offers of lodging, I'll be staying in a lot of camp grounds. Hopefully adult nudist campgrounds.
That's the reason for starting my Adult travel Club. Anyone on this web site is welcome to spend a night or three at my humble abode. That would, of course, be after some communication as to insure that you are not an ax murderer. And there are no strings attached. I require nothing but company. And, of course, I would expect the same treatment if invited to your home. No nudity required. I'll not get naked unless you do.
If not offered lodging, I'd still like to meet some of you. And if you know of any good nude campgrounds, I'd appreciate the info.Good sites to see. When not in PM (Pervert mode), I like to visit historical sites. I will be spending a few days at Sunaura. That's an adult, clothing optional, resort in Roselawn, In. Great place.
So, if anyone has any advice, information or offers, I would greatly appreciate any and all you can give.
I am planning a trip to Montana later this Summer. I hope to get some help on that trip, also.
Later folks.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
That sounds great man but sadly I wont be in any of the states you listed sad

If this reply breaks our rules please 
vb_again
Ty...I fkn love you man...
but how many ppl do you know via on the innernet that you'd honestly trust to "camp-out" in the back yard of your parents house?

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
vb_again said: but how many ppl do you know via on the innernet that you'd honestly trust to "camp-out" in the back yard of your parents house?

I will simply trying to encourage more Americans to travel even if this guy's version of traveling is "unconventional" LOL

vb_again
TY...I live in America....and even I'm afraid of traveling here!

Buncha "holier-than-thou" elitists making fun of the way I live! sneaky

I've never made another man "squeal-like-a-pig"....(i'm not gay!...not that there's anything WRONG with that...) grin

What's amazing to me is...that the only knowledge that most folks here have about our country is what they've seen in the movies or watched on youtube.

Have you cleaned your room yet asshole?

sneaky

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
LOL

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I sure learnt rather a lot of The U.S.A on a Greyhound Bus Pass.
North/South, East/West.
Interesting.
The States are so different.

vb_again
:) now I understand Rainven...
Raven2005 said: I sure learnt rather a lot of The U.S.A on a Greyhound Bus Pass.
North/South, East/West.
Interesting.
The States are so different.

It's cause you went to Cleveland... unsure

It all somehow makes sense now... smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Travel
Didn't expect the negativity. Just making an offer. A big expense of travel is lodging. Not all of us are independently wealthy. No matter. But my offer still stands.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good luck with your travel! grin