Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NEW FEATURE - Bookmarks tab in Profile view
My NN Bookmarks are bookmarks that you place on pics and vids you like.

To do this, you click on the "Bookmark this pic/vid" button that is to the right of every photo and video.

This feature has been around for a while, but today we have enhanced it so that you can easily see the pics you have bookmarked from the new tab in profile view as well as the old way from the main photos page.

The cool thing is, you can also set your bookmarks to be viewable by everyone else (or just your friends), so they can also enjoy the pics and vids you like to view!

It's a really nice way to see what your fellow members like and see hot pics you might have missed.

We understand that you might not want other's to see what pics you have bookmarked, so for all members that have joined prior to today the default setting is to keep your bookmarks private. All members joining from today will have it defaulted to everyone can view.

To make it really easy to change who can view your bookmarks we have put the setting at the top of the page where it can't be missed!

I urge you now to go and check out your own profile page, click the bookmarks tab and share your bookmarks for all to enjoy!

Cheers,
NN

yahoo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bettysswollocks
Thank you for the privacy option on this one. Is there a reason for not making it an option for new members?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bettysswollocks said: Thank you for the privacy option on this one. Is there a reason for not making it an option for new members?

It is an option for new members. confused

ALL members have the same control, but for existing members it is set to NOT show your bookmarks and for new members it is set TO show your bookmarks.

bettysswollocks
Gotcha. Sorry I mis-read the original post. smile

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Clever facility NN.
cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I sure am glad I'm an old member then. Figuraty and not literally.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Since this is the newest thread about bookmarks I'll ask here:

Is there a way(maybe I'm missing it) to see what photos of our own have been bookmarked and how many times? I think this would be pretty cool to see what others have chosen of our own sets to bookmark. I'm not asking to see who bookmarked, just which ones and how many times.

Thanks and sorry for the redirection

FSACRANK
THANKS NN

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wrigley said: Since this is the newest thread about bookmarks I'll ask here:

Is there a way(maybe I'm missing it) to see what photos of our own have been bookmarked and how many times? I think this would be pretty cool to see what others have chosen of our own sets to bookmark. I'm not asking to see who bookmarked, just which ones and how many times.

Does anyone have an answer to this question?

I've been looking for ages and I'm rapidly getting annoyed, all I can find is other peoples pictures that have been bookmarked but I don't really care about any of that, I'm just interested to see if people are bookmarking my pics. thumbdown

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Species 5618. said:I've been looking for ages and I'm rapidly getting annoyed, all I can find is other peoples pictures that have been bookmarked but I don't really care about any of that, I'm just interested to see if people are bookmarking my pics. thumbdown
Just wanted to second what Specs said. All I really want to see is how many people have bookmarked his pics. I suspect I speak for everyone at NN, but can't be sure. grin

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
fantasm said:
Species 5618. said:I've been looking for ages and I'm rapidly getting annoyed, all I can find is other peoples pictures that have been bookmarked but I don't really care about any of that, I'm just interested to see if people are bookmarking my pics. thumbdown
Just wanted to second what Specs said. All I really want to see is how many people have bookmarked his pics. I suspect I speak for everyone at NN, but can't be sure. grin

--fantasm

Thanks for your show of support on this trying issue, it's greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's not quite everyone, but I suspect most people want to know who is bookmarking my pictures, at least then I can apologise to them personally. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Thank you, NN! thumbup thumbup thumbup

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I guess I am just one of those goofs who don't care about such things. It doesn't matter to me who book marks my pics or how many times. I think the new features are awesome and if it makes the majority happy, then that is good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Either that or being female/good looking/got decent pictures - means that when you post a picture you get to enjoy reading loads of awesome comments and positive feedback, but being male/not very attractive/got boring pictures - means when I post something it's a lot like inviting a load of people to your birthday party and only 1 person shows up, sure there is more cake and party hats to go around but it's just not as much fun. Anyways in the absence of comments or votes a picture becomes a non event, so it would at least lend a slight glimmer of hope to know that someone had at least bookmarked it. So with that in mind it's probably me that's the goof here, but I'll never admit to it.....oh I see what you did there. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Species 5618. said: Either that or being female/good looking/got decent pictures - means that when you post a picture you get to enjoy reading loads of awesome comments and positive feedback, but being male/not very attractive/got boring pictures - means when I post something it's a lot like inviting a load of people to your birthday party and only 1 person shows up, sure there is more cake and party hats to go around but it's just not as much fun. Anyways in the absence of comments or votes a picture becomes a non event, so it would at least lend a slight glimmer of hope to know that someone had at least bookmarked it. So with that in mind it's probably me that's the goof here, but I'll never admit to it.....oh I see what you did there. smile

Specs, Just to let you know....I did bookmark one of your photos. 4th row, 4th one over. BAM! Bookmarked!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
tight_wet_lips said:
Species 5618. said: Either that or being female/good looking/got decent pictures - means that when you post a picture you get to enjoy reading loads of awesome comments and positive feedback, but being male/not very attractive/got boring pictures - means when I post something it's a lot like inviting a load of people to your birthday party and only 1 person shows up, sure there is more cake and party hats to go around but it's just not as much fun. Anyways in the absence of comments or votes a picture becomes a non event, so it would at least lend a slight glimmer of hope to know that someone had at least bookmarked it. So with that in mind it's probably me that's the goof here, but I'll never admit to it.....oh I see what you did there. smile

Specs, Just to let you know....I did bookmark one of your photos. 4th row, 4th one over. BAM! Bookmarked!

Awww and with that you just put a huge smile on my face, thank you. *hugs* love

BustyButterfly
Species 5618. said:

I've been looking for ages and I'm rapidly getting annoyed, all I can find is other peoples pictures that have been bookmarked but I don't really care about any of that, I'm just interested to see if people are bookmarking my pics. thumbdown

BustyButterfly
Species 5618. said:

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
On the right side column of your pix, as you see i'm like popular ...

there is a 'numba of bookmarks' grin