Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Krispy2182
Why are my Nudles not showing up ??
I have had 16 people join in the past couple of months, but it still states "*** No referral activity during the selected period."

Or No activity for the past month

Yes I put in a help request, It was looked at 11 days after, but I have added to it over the past 2 months and no one has replied to it..

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
no ones answered my tickets or messages about exactly the same problem !!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
trbiguy
I have 776 nudles dating back over a year that have not been cleared. I tried contacting support and NN directly but never gotten any help.
I tried posting in the one of the threads but it got deleted.

Krispy2182
Thank you @amyscott and @trbiguy

I am changing over to swingersheaven instead
Can not post as many pics, but lots of contacts and cheap membership
$39.95 for a year..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dont blame you , i stick to twitter these days x

Krispy2182
amyscott said: dont blame you , i stick to twitter these days x

I have followed some of your pics since you started amyscott, twitter is not the same for pic uploads sad

BareDosster
trbiguy said: I have 776 nudles dating back over a year that have not been cleared. I tried contacting support and NN directly but never gotten any help.

I'm getting the same trouble, starting to think all is not well. I introduced to friends to the site and after seeing my nudles still not cleared they have just left. Beginning to think of going myself. Why have them if they won't honour them. It wouldn't bother me whether they had them or not but to say they do then not follow through that does bother me. angry angry angry

Krispy2182
BareDosster said:
trbiguy said: I have 776 nudles dating back over a year that have not been cleared. I tried contacting support and NN directly but never gotten any help.

I'm getting the same trouble, starting to think all is not well. I introduced to friends to the site and after seeing my nudles still not cleared they have just left. Beginning to think of going myself. Why have them if they won't honour them. It wouldn't bother me whether they had them or not but to say they do then not follow through that does bother me. angry angry angry

For posting pictures this place seems to be the best, nudles or no nudles..
But I also post to babesfortroops and Ozwives.
The hiccup on those size is picture size is limited to tiny , mmm sorry small size.

BareDosster
For posting photos its a good site, but they offer you something in return for publicizing the site and then don't honour it.If they don't want to honour it then they shouldn't offer it.
I'll keep posting photos here but I'm going to remove all my links and won't post more links until my nudles are cleared, I think that is only fair until it is sorted.