Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Breeding Fetish
Is this a thing for anyone on here? If not does anyone know a location where I can find others?

More curious as I love a good creampie, but I am also very fertile. Creampies turn me on, but the idea of breeding really interests me.

Thanks 🙂

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Really?
This is a thing? Men have a fetish of paying 18 years of child support? Wtf? It's your money, whatever.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for you non-discussion based input. This is why NN is dying slowly.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You asked.
You asked if it's a thing. I have not come across it much in 10 years of NN. I think it was relevant input. I still find it surprising. But as always, whatever you're into is ok by me. Hell, there are scores of people who like pee! So why not getting someone pregnant? But it's way less common than liking pee. Just saying...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I dont find it that wierd its in our gens to "sow your seed" but if you did it for real without thinking of consequenses id be worried and wonder if you were questining your manhood
animals breed, humans can think, just my 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mancbooblover82 said: Thanks for you non-discussion based input. This is why NN is dying slowly.

..........this is sexual discussion, you have the stage to make your point or disagree and give your reason. It wouldn't be interesting if we all thought the same.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Entirely normal and natural
What a lot of this suppression of natural passion boils down to is that babies are expensive, and our whole system is messed up and anti-passion. So we are trained to think of those who chuck their contraceptives in the bin as weird, rather thsn just natural and healthy. Those TV programmes like “16 kids and counting”, well, when you het to that point, we should start giving some lovers medals for sheer passion!

After Covid, with so much unhappiness around, seeing new life is relief. Funerals are sometimes places where people bonk like crazy, because they’re keen to replace the lost life.

Mixing fat AND impregnation - now that for me is a whole other level of pleasure! x tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
you're just putting spin on deadbeat dads looking for baby mommas, you want to make em
and say the systems messed up for not wanting to pay for your passion, I had two because that's
how many I wanted to be responsible for....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Probably a fetish for the rich. If you have the child support money for multiple children then go for it. Lots of fertile women to fuck!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sure
boywantsababy said: What a lot of this suppression of natural passion boils down to is that babies are expensive, and our whole system is messed up and anti-passion. So we are trained to think of those who chuck their contraceptives in the bin as weird, rather thsn just natural and healthy. Those TV programmes like “16 kids and counting”, well, when you het to that point, we should start giving some lovers medals for sheer passion!

After Covid, with so much unhappiness around, seeing new life is relief. Funerals are sometimes places where people bonk like crazy, because they’re keen to replace the lost life.

Mixing fat AND impregnation - now that for me is a whole other level of pleasure! x tongue

it would sound different if you were carrying the baby

Racketsports
Impregnation fetish
I definitely have this fetish as a fantasy only. I love the thought of a woman telling me to fuck a baby into them but I wouldn't be irresponsible enough in real life to have such a cavalier attitude. I also love watching vids where the woman tells the man not to cum in her but orgasms when they do due to the pregnancy risk. We all have our fetishes and quirks I suppose.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the fantasy of watching another man fucking my wife and telling her that he is going to breed her as he shoots a big dotted up load of cum deep inside her fertile womb. And her responding that she wants his fertile cum because I had a vasectomy years ago. I loved her sexy body when her belly was stretched out and big tits swollen with milk.

But yeah, I don’t want the reality of feeding another mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love the fantasy of watching another man fucking my wife and telling her that he is going to breed her as he shoots a big dotted up load of cum deep inside her fertile womb. And her responding that she wants his fertile cum because I had a vasectomy years ago. I loved her sexy body when her belly was stretched out and big tits swollen with milk.

But yeah, I don’t want the reality of feeding another mouth.