Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Hypnotist305
The Moderators need moderating!!! ??
We are a REAL couple and yet we've had NUMEROUS pictures deleted for no apparent reason! Jealousy? Envie? Knee jerk reaction? Or Just plane stupidity. WHY ARE OUR PICTURES BEING DELETED?!?!?!?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[b]ask live help for reason they dont read forum/b[]

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Looks like your pics are on line now.
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Have you fully read the rules of NN? Most ppl who have their pics modded first want to complain that the mods are jealous. That's ridiculous to even say. Mods are not here to screw with people. We're here to make sure everyone plays by the rules. Mods have rules to follow just like every member here. NN and other admins can see everything that mods do so for anyone to think mods aren't modded isn't true. Anyone on NN can contact live help or PM NN. But before you do most people would get the answer from just reading the rules.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I would like to see some updating to the rules.
Member Mods don't make them.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ThePadrino said: Have you fully read the rules of NN? Most ppl who have their pics modded first want to complain that the mods are jealous. That's ridiculous to even say. Mods are not here to screw with people. We're here to make sure everyone plays by the rules. Mods have rules to follow just like every member here. NN and other admins can see everything that mods do so for anyone to think mods aren't modded isn't true. Anyone on NN can contact live help or PM NN. But before you do most people would get the answer from just reading the rules.

There really needs to be a Like button for comments like yours Padrindosmilesmile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
AGR this works heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ThePadrino said: AGR this works heart

heartheartheartheart

Fire_brand
I looked and there are no pictures moderated off so I'm not sure what the complaint is about. But it isn't the mods that need moderating in this instance....

lip2lip
Fire_brand said: I looked and there are no pictures moderated off so I'm not sure what the complaint is about. But it isn't the mods that need moderating in this instance....

wow no pics moderated and still moaning ????? Wonders never cease to amaze me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This was from Sept 6th 2019. The photos that were modded off were put back by live help I believe. She hasn't responded to me about that thread and I doubt she ever will.

mamasuck
Moderators around here are a dime a dozen. You can pick up one or two from a flee market for next to nothing

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mamasuck said: Moderators around here are a dime a dozen. You can pick up one or two from a flee market for next to nothing

Aww did your application not go through,,,,,
mellow mellow mellow

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
mamasuck said: Moderators around here are a dime a dozen. You can pick up one or two from a flee market for next to nothing

Aww did your application not go through,,,,,
mellow mellow mellow

Nah just got gagged so, on to the next spam account.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sorry... Maybe not see...
Tribute video not posted, moderator delete this..?

DanajustDana
caswer said: Sorry... Maybe not see...
Tribute video not posted, moderator delete this..?

Hi, Caswer. We no longer publish tribute pics/videos. You can pm them to the recipient if you have their permission.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very strict now
We took a break for a bit and it seems the required standard has changed. Upload 7 pics and all are moderated off immediately, send a support ticket and the response is ".. I put back 5 of them, but please try to upload pics in more clear quality in future. Thanks"
Please go look at our Verification pics and tell me they are not clear. It's really frustrating trying to figure out the "new rules".

confused

Fire_brand
Red, I don't know this for sure, but I imagine that it isn't the clarity of your photos but rather that they are taken rather far away and make it tough to see unless a member is premium and has access to Big Pictures. The only option given to members when reporting a picture is "Poor Photo Quality" so that is why you are given that reasoning.

You have fun and imaginative pictures in your gallery! But even with Big Picture and zooming some are hard to see. I personally like them and look forward to seeing your verification pics thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We get that some of our pics are from a distance in order to show the context of the pic idea, but... ,,,,. I feel are close and legible.
We get that , may be far off but the landmark is part of the subject.
Can you honestly say all 7 pics deserved to be moderated off? If so than we can take the hint.

del20240117214437
Bullying
Even my comments are being removed and I am not saying anything outside of commenting on the mods.
Its complete lack of free speech. This is shameful. Someone does not like me offering my opinion and I am being silenced by someone that has been given authority on here. Small person with lack of integrity I see.
It is bullying and support has been made aware. Now another complaint to be filed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lookin4anup said: Even my comments are being removed and I am not saying anything outside of commenting on the mods.
Its complete lack of free speech. This is shameful. Someone does not like me offering my opinion and I am being silenced by someone that has been given authority on here. Small person with lack of integrity I see.
It is bullying and support has been made aware. Now another complaint to be filed.

No clue what you said about any of the moderators but in the rules it states "Any derogatory comments toward or harassment of moderators is a breach of our rules and may result in your account being gagged(silenced) or deleted" maybe you are lucky all that happened so far is comment deleting I think you get 3 strikes then you are gagged.☺🙈

del20240117214437
So saying they are bias is wrong? Explain please.
So am I not allowed to my opinion? Are you a mod???
Is that last statement a threat? If I speak up I will be gagged, as you put it?

Is it not the great people that post what make this site what it is? But yet we can be bullied and be ok with that?
Seems a little BIAS....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lookin4anup said: So saying they are bias is wrong? Explain please.
So am I not allowed to my opinion? Are you a mod???
Is that last statement a threat? If I speak up I will be gagged, as you put it?

Is it not the great people that post what make this site what it is? But yet we can be bullied and be ok with that?
Seems a little BIAS....

It's called advice,chill and no I am not a mod, all I did was type verbatim what is posted in the rules. Have a great day! smilesmilesmile

del20240117214437
I am chill I was just asking. We are all allowed our own opinions.
Is it stated in the rules that we will be gagged? its been a while since I have reviewed them.
either way I dont like when authority is abused.
Its like bullying but what do I know.
And thats what I feel what was done to me is. No biggie...

Dont get me wrong, I do appreciate your input, so thank you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Consistency
Pic makes it past moderators and goes live, gets comments and votes. Gets taken down days later.
I really don't get the "new" pic requirements.
Maybe time to "Moderate Off" our lifetime membership. confused curse confused