Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
iOS browser for vid chat on iPad?
I was using Puffin but it has died.....anyone know another that supports flash?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was also using Puffin, it was pretty good and I thought it will never end because the online was pretty good. I don't know what alternatives you can have but I think that if you search for Puffin on the App store there could be some other cool apps in recommendations, I guess there are a lot of platforms where you can have fun and not only. Personally I started to work for www.score88poker.bid as a dealer for live games and there I should be naked. They give me pretty good money, moreover it is very easy to work.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Waldenverney said: I was also using Puffin, it was pretty good and I thought it will never end because the online was pretty good. I don't know what alternatives you can have but I think that if you search for Puffin on the App store there could be some other cool apps in recommendations, I guess there are a lot of platforms where you can have fun and not only. Personally I started to work for https://www.score88poker.bid/mobile.php as a dealer for live games and there I should be naked. They give me pretty good money, moreover it is very easy to work.

Btw, they need people there.

If this reply breaks our rules please