Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Hentai Addicted
Hentai Addicted
Some years ago, things had gone rather dead in the bedroom because of my husband’s illness. They were dead but that didn’t mean that his ideas were too!! He surprised me one night by suggesting that perhaps we should get a third person to spice things up. The idea didn’t grip me at all and I felt rather slighted that he could even make that suggestion! We discussed it and my suggestion was that I got him one of those “flashlight” vaginas which he could use while I watched as I really enjoyed watching him pleasure himself in front of me. He seemed quite keen and I went online and purchased him his very own toy. The big day arrived a week later when the courier delivered my purchase. What a disappointment for both of us!!! It was so synthetic-looking that he couldn’t even get an erection to try it out. At about the same time, a friend sent a clip featuring hentai dolls; we perused the site and decided that would be a perfect option for us to try and again I went on line to make the purchase.

It took two weeks for the courier to ring our doorbell with the delivery and this time my hands were trembling with anticipation as I unwrapped the packaging. This time I was pleasantly surprised when I took out the diminutive (only about eight-inch long) lifelike doll with almost perfect features. My arousal rose as I touched the perfect little breasts, buttocks and noted that the vagina was almost an exact replica of the real thing, just a lot smaller. I simply could not wait for my hubby to arrive home from work so that I could show him our new “playmate” who I had named “Nikita”
Prior to his coming home, I even dressed up in my special black little Lolita top which I knew he loved when we played games. I used the time I had available to make myself acquainted with Nikita, spending an hour caressing the perfect little body by rubbing it softly against my breasts and tracing a line from my knees to my groin where I allowed the figurine to play in my prolific pubic forest until I was fully aroused. I was fascinated by the perfection of the minuscule little body which included all of the detail one would encounter in a fully-fledged female adult human body. The only thing absent, was the presence of any bodily hair which I knew my husband would appreciate because of his penchant for the immature female form.
My heart beat wildly when I heard his car pull up outside and his footfall on the garden path as he approached the front door which I had purposely left unlocked. “I’m in here Darling!” I called from the bedroom in my sultriest voice. As he gingerly pushed the door open, he did a double-take at the site which greeted him; his mouth was agape as he looked at me lying on the bed with my legs parted and the covers pulled back to completely expose my body
“Meet our new little friend Nikita,” I said softly as I held the doll out to him for his inspection; Oh my gosh! She’s absolutely perfect!” he replied as he inspected his present with trembling hands. “Everything is here, from the beautiful bald and puffy pudenda to the round little bottom and absolutely gorgeous little boobs!”: he continued with the enthusiasm I had hoped for. While he was busy with his scrutiny of her body, my eyes keenly watched his crotch for signs of life and they were definitely there; he was sporting a massive bulge in the front of his trousers and I knew that I would not be disappointed when he removed them. “Oh darling! Thank you so much! And you look absolutely awesome too.” He continued as he lay Nikita on the bed and began removing his shirt and pants. I began to salivate from both mouth and my nether region when his manhood began to appear as his clothes dropped to the floor. “Sniff her.” I suggested and just like a taster of fine wine, he filled his nostrils with the pheromones rubbed onto it from my dripping vagina. Once again his manhood responded just as I wanted and I wasted no time taking the pulsing head deep into my mouth, as I slowly and gently fellated my husband, he groaned and rubbed his fingers through my hair pulling my head hard onto his shaft until my nose was buried in his pubic hairs. When he lay down next to me on the bed, he first kissed me lustily on the mouth while his hand lifted the hem of my top to expose my nipples to his feasting lips. If he carried on like that, I would climax before we even had a chance to put Nikita through her paces!!!!!!! I parted my legs even further in invitation for him to enter me first and after positioning himself appropriately, I gasped out loud as he slid into my very welcoming slit. As I wrapped my legs over his buttocks, I reminded him about Nikita who was lying neglected on the bed where he had placed her. “God! That little doll is so perfect that I am really, very aroused he muttered as he pulled out of me to get little Nikita; “You have to tell me all of your thoughts!” I urged as he turned to face me with the doll in hand. He was squatting between my legs with his erection pointing skyward as he brought the little synthetic lover to the head of his penis; I took Nikita from him and with shaking fingers parted her pudenda wide enough for his penis to enter her secret treasure easily.

As I slid it over his engorged glans, my finger stroked her perfect little bum and tits. The detail was so good that if I had wanted to I could have slid a finger into her anus too. As I held her in place, he very quickly developed the same momentum and rhythm he would use to make love to me. ‘This is what I always wanted to do with you when you were at college and used to wear those short hockey skirts of yours! They drove me crazy with animal lust!!” he growled softly as he continued to plunder the doll without mercy. I watched fascinated and in total awe as my spouse’s plunger thrust in and out of that perfect little neoprene (I can only assume it was constructed of neoprene) body. Each outward stroke caused it to emit a very realistic slurping sound and as I watched and listened, the finger of my free hand flitted from my clit to my very erect nipples. “How does it feel?” I asked inquisitively; “Just like your cunt!” came the rather terse reply and I realized that he was very close to climaxing; just as I was and I prayed that we would have a mutual climax just like when we masturbated together.

“Cum my Darling man! Cum for me!” I urged as a substitute for Nikita who obviously could not talk.
“Yes!!!” he roared as he began to ejaculate with total abandon. I could actually see the synthetic body pulsing with each squirt he gave inside it. The best part for me however was when his seed began to dribble out of her mouth and parted lips. As soon as he began to deflate, I slid the body off his wilting manhood and into my very hungry sex. I made sure to rub Nikita’s head against my clit and very soon my hips were shuddering and thrusting wildly as I came hard and strong.
Twice during the night, I was awoken by the sound of hubby humping his “little girl”. It has been so good for us both that a short while later I purchased the male version of Nikita and we often occupied our time in bed, playing dolls. We were both totally addicted to hentai or futa as they figurines are often referred to.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
treasurewatch
Futa and Hentia Cartoons
We're not addicted Yet, but really surprised that we love the wild Fantasys portrayed. Very erotic stuff!! Love your writings! Thank You for Sharing! 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please