Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My very first pose
This is a TRUE story, based on a key event in my life 12 years ago.

I have been an absolute exhibitionist since being a teenager and I now regularly model for life drawing classes, which I find very rewarding.

When I was 28, I replied to an advert posted by a lady in York who was seeking a male to draw. She was a very well spoken lady who had drawn lots of ladies but no men. She paid me reasonably for my day and it gave me the will to take up the activity as a moneyspinner locally.

My day started by arriving at her house and the usual polite introductions. She discussed the aims of the day and showed me some of her work. I really blushed when I saw the images- I knew before long I would be a naked as the ladies upon them!!!

We went in her studio (a sitting room) and she gave me the privacy to undress while she left the room for a few minutes. I remember my heart racing as I undressed, knowing she would soon be seeing me in my nothing! I would take a guess she was in her mid to late fifties. I was in no way mentally prepared for her coming back in. She had instructed me to shave before turning up, which I attentively did beforehand.

Shortly after I removed my last item of clothing- my underpants- she tapped on the door asking if I was ready. To be fair, I could have got dressed and left then because I really did not feel like following it through. I allowed he to come back into the room but stood before her with my hands fully covering my private parts. I must have looked bright red because I felt it!

She was very kind and calm in her manner and I guess she learned from her experience dealing with females. She asked me to position myself on a sofa at the end of the room and get into a comfortable kneeling position, with my legs apart. I did so and then (not looking at her) removed my hands and placed them by my sides. I can still remember how tight my fists were when I looked up to her face again and I can still vividly remember her gentle smile when she looked at me.

She took about two hours to draw me, allowing me to take a break every half hour. I am very comfortable with my body now but that very first time was very embarrassing, knowing she could see everything I had- within just a few seconds she knew how big my penis and testicles were and also that I was uncircumcised.

A very surreal day but one I have never looked back on.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pose
It's a great story and somehow quite erotic, even though nothing happened.

There is definitely something special about a man or woman stripping naked and appearing before someone else. My own wife has done it for an art class and I have wondered what went through the minds of the people in the class. I know it's all for 'art' - but is it possible that people don't have sexual feelings?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
divocboy said: II know it's all for 'art' - but is it possible that people don't have sexual feelings?

the first moment, probably from surprise or expectation, is a feeling for everyone, and always. Of course, if the audience is not sick. But, after a while, of course, the sexual message subsides, and there is only a sense of naturalness, beauty, maybe for someone art. I, like the author, also have a similar experience, only not as a model, but just ordinary public nudity.

If this reply breaks our rules please