Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Slow Internet Connection
My internet provider is Verizon. My internet service is somewhat dishonestly called "High Speed Internet Enhanced and Verizon Freedom Essentials."

It has always been slow. In recent months it has become very slow. For over a month I have used the Verizon troublshooter to try to speed things up. It has not helped. Verizon technicians have not helped either. I should be getting at least a download speed of 3.1 Mbps, and an upload speed of at least .768 Mbps. The last time I tested my internet speed I got a download speed of 0.22 Mbps, and an upload speed of 0.44 Mbps.

I am paying $69.99 a month for this. Who is your internet provider? What is your internet service? How much do you pay a month for it? Are you satisfied with it?

If I wait long enough between windows I can cruise the internet. I am no longer able to watch and listen to videos.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
mamasuck
using spectrum getting 115.2
Mbps upload

paying $157.54/mth and that includes internet, tv and land line

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My experience with Verizon, pretty the same. Their speed is horrible but on their website is written best fiber options. Best speed availability has Xfinity! Switch to another and problem is solve, my bother as Cisco certified would recommend you to check router and signal strength on your cable line. One of it might be the solution, if not I said what to do. believe me, my brother knows well, even though he passed recently the exam, <a href="https://www.spotoclub.com/">SPOTO Cisco</a> dumps provided himm a hand of help

If this reply breaks our rules please