Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
premature ejaculation - a product that has worked for me
Ok this is not an ad, even though it probably sounds like it. I have no vested interest in the product reviewed below. I just wanted to share my experience with a product that might help others with PE as it's something I've had to deal with all my adult life. It's a lengthy read, but for anyone with similar problems to my own it's worth the read.

My cock is really sensitive, I mean REALLY sensitive. Not just the head, but the entire shaft as well. I was circumcised at birth, and so I often read here, unqualified claims (usually from uncircumcised guys.....) that circumcised guys lose sensitivity. Clearly that is not the case with me. I also precum really easily and lots of it. I've suffered from extreme PE issues all my adult life, which is no doubt all related. I'm talking within seconds not minutes of penetration crying It's really depressing. I'm just lucky to have a beautiful girl who is really amazing about it, never shows any disappointment, often does her best to re-assure me, by praising me, but she just looks so engaged and fulfilled for that few seconds of penetration that we enjoy before I lose it. I feel so bad for her and ashamed about myself that I can only satisfy her for a few seconds crying That's why I usually spend a lot of time on foreplay, making sure I get her to reach orgasm before I even think about intercourse. I dream of her also reaching orgasm as a result of our intercourse rather than only through foreplay.

I've tried many edging/pelvic floor exercises and had little if any success. I've tried jerking off the night before, which can buy us a bit more foreplay time, but as soon as penetration occurs, I'm lucky to get 2 or 3 strokes in before it's done.

I haven't tried any other products as I don't want those numbing side effects that are often reported, and most of them require application just prior to activity, which doesn't suit my situation. I wanted something I could apply discretely the night before. Most of the products are really expensive and I've been skeptical that they would work.

I have to admit, I was also very skeptical about this product as well as there is no reason why it would be any different to the rest. Especially since I was really starting to believe my PE problem was a mental issue rather than physical problem. But as this product wasn't going to cost me ridiculous money to try and it claims to be made from natural ingredients (I'm kind of fussy about what I rub into my pecker!) I thought I didn't have much to lose for around $20.

Sooo.....I tried it for the first time a couple of days ago. Applied a reasonably generous amount at around 11pm the night before. The instructions suggest applying it sparingly to only the head/glans, but as I really do experience extreme symptoms and I wanted it to last overnight, I applied it fairly generously to the head and the shaft. Despite the product instructions suggesting there may be some initial tingling sensation, I didn't experience any effects, to the point I had almost convinced myself at that point that it was all bullshit and wasn't going to work.

Around 7am the next morning it was put to the test.

I didn't tell my girl that I was using it, as I wanted to judge her reaction without her having any preconceived ideas. I usually get around 10-15 minutes of foreplay before reaching the danger zone, but this time I felt like she could have kept going almost indefinitely and I don't think the volcano would have erupted thumbup1 Which is great, because normally I have to make a conscious decision to choose between 10-15 mins of foreplay and shooting my load without penetration, or minimal foreplay and a just few pumps of penetration before it's all over. Often I'll avoid penetration for that reason, otherwise it's all over, she misses out on an orgasm and mine is far too short lived for the full experience. But this time was different, she sucked and licked on my cock like a lollipop (and jerked me off repeatedly as I fondled her, getting her nice & wet) yet she didn't mention anything about strange tastes etc.

I still could feel all the sensations but it wasn't setting me off, for once in my life I had some sort of control thumbup My time went from a few seconds to nearly 10 minutes of fairly 'rigorous' activity. And that didn't include the 15-20 minutes of foreplay prior to that. And I think I could easily extend that time by pacing myself better (I just wanted to put it to the test, make sure it worked for the first round). Usually as soon as I start sliding inside her I can feel like it's moments off exploding. I desperately try to hold it back, but one or two strokes later and it's all over. This time, I experienced nice sensations/feeling, but it wasn't overwhelming to the point of losing control. Now I realise 10 minutes may still be laughable to most, but that is a massive increase for someone who, without the aid of the product is lucky to last a few seconds. So I'd imagine someone who say usually lasts 10 minutes might extend to 20 minutes.

Judging by her reactions, I don't think she experienced any numbing effects herself once I was inside her.

So if you got this far, thanks for reading. Ideally I'd rather find a 'cure' for my PE, rather than just treating the symptoms. But as that doesn't seem possible, this is the next best thing. At least for the first time in my life, I can enjoy the full experience and also at least as importantly offer my girl the opportunity for a full experience as well.

For anyone interested, the product name is 'Edge Delay Gel'

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TL;DR - 25 words or less please? smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^^^^^ He actually did it with his last sentence, in a way. Summarized it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as Milfhunter said, if you aren't interested in the full story, you can cut straight to the chase in the last few lines thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sorry, what 'Milfchaser' (not 'hunter') said grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
edg
anyone else tried this? :

Forum Level:
Just getting started
edg
anyone else tried this

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My problem isn't sensitivity, I just get too excited. Xanax has helped me with that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the whole story. Some of us just like the facts, others also the build up - that's what you get on here a variety of opinions, we are all different, thankfully!!!!