Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies......
Am wondering what your feeling are to this question: Are there intimate things you would do with a friend with benefits or one night stand that you won't do with a long term relationship? Feel free to elaborate on your responses.
Thanx!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm. My relationships are usually only one-night stands, friends with benefits, or fuck buddies. Even if I catch feelings for someone, I just think of them as a lover that I, well, love. I haven't had a boyfriend or any kind of significant other in almost a decade, and the boyfriends I did have were not nearly as interested in sex as I was.

So in my case, I haven't gotten to try out as many fantasies and kinks as I would like because that trust isn't there. I'm not going to let a stranger tie me up, for example. I won't let a stranger spank me with any implement that could inflict real damage (e.g., wooden paddle, riding crop with metal base).

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dirk_Diggly said: Hmmm. My relationships are usually only one-night stands, friends with benefits, or fuck buddies. Even if I catch feelings for someone, I just think of them as a lover that I, well, love. I haven't had a boyfriend or any kind of significant other in almost a decade, and the boyfriends I did have were not nearly as interested in sex as I was.

So in my case, I haven't gotten to try out as many fantasies and kinks as I would like because that trust isn't there. I'm not going to let a stranger tie me up, for example. I won't let a stranger spank me with any implement that could inflict real damage (e.g., wooden paddle, riding crop with metal base).

I guess I've seen the other side, have had one night stands where anything went; long term lovers seem more restrained or shy; not exactly sure why.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Me?
I have had girlfriends over the years that shared stories on things they swore they would never do happening with a one night stand while drunk. But I have always thought if you want to or are willing to do it then you wanted to period. So unless you tried it and hated it I just don't see the idea oh I want this one for the rest of my life I better not do this, this or that.
So if I do it with you for a one night stand or a drunken evening then I do it and did it for long term lovers and my husband.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Candy
Thats how I see it, I like the way you think!
smile thumbup