Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do ladies like to be "fucked" in the mouth?
I ask because I once had some erotic correspondence with a hot woman on Flickr, who said that her No.1 fantasy was to be "fucked" in her mouth. In other words, she would be submissive, while a man actively thrusts into her. I appreciate of course that a woman doing that can still make a big contribution through the way she uses her lips and tongue.

My partner loves oral sex and she's usually taking the lead. I have sometimes mounted her from above, inserting my cock in my mouth, and she responds with enthusiasm, but she rarely lets me do the 'work'. However, I'm excited by the thought of her simply lying back while I thrust with increasing speed until orgasm. I could of course ask her about this but I'm be curious to know if this approach - with the right man - appeals to other ladies too, or whether most prefer to be the 'active' partner.

I'll add that I like 'fucking' my partner with my tongue, and she must enjoy it in view of the intense orgasms that have resulted.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Shut Down?
I tried to write a response to this but when I pushed the "Send" button, I received a message that the thread had been shut down. Odd things seem to be afoot out here. drool

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boners Living Dangerously
I don't like anything anal, but I do like to play with balls and boners. Boners are rugged and can be used to bop me quite firmly over my head, shoulders, buns, back boobalas and face. I think that head bops are hilarious, but only two other NNers that I know of agree with that. Maybe more of you would enjoy head bops if you knew that head bops almost always end in blowjobs? But back to the subject....

Boners like to live dangerously. They love to dive with abandon into various fleshy caves - even those armed with sharp teeth! They also love being stroked and sucked vigorously. Balls, on the other hand, are the fraidy cats of love. They don't like to be hit or squeezed, but oddly they seem to love flapping around, being pulled firmly and rubbed gently. Orgasms are incomplete without balls. So the art of love involves making all three of them happy.

Now that the three of them are happy, may I request a munch so that I can be happy too? angel

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Control
You run the risk of gagging her if she doesn’t have a firm grasp to control the depth. Beyond that it’s awesome. Like a blow job and fucking combined. What’s not to love? Me cumming makes her horny so after a tremendous orgasm I have to immediately recover enough to get her off. Then we both need a nap!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
with the right guy id let him do it
his excitement turns me on
not being "fucked in the mouth"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucked in the mouth
Dated a woman for a few months, back in 2009.... she told me that she had very boring sex.
This was a neat thing...was someone I had met, and she somehow had gotten my phone number. It started as a "secret admirer ". We chatted for a few days, and very quickly it became sexting. I had my own place, aths my second wife and I had split. In actuality, my phone was blowing up with our friends asking if I was ok, and did I need any thing, and of course I had a few invitations to go out and talk.
But this one was intriguing. She kept saying how much she wanted to try many things with me....and after a couple of days...I had her come over. I was so surprised at who it was, a person who was an acquaintance, and that I had been flirting with. Within moments we were nude and screwing. She could tell that I was about to cum, and told me to cum in her mouth! I pulled out, and she spun around and she said Fuck My Mouth! I absolutely obliged. Over the next few months....we screwed like rabbits. Many nights she asked if she could get on her knees for me to fuck her and then cum in her mouth. In the end, I learned that she had a few issues about her younger days... and she eventually ended back with her old bf....but I still remember how many times she said to fuck her mouth and cum in it....especially after fucking her pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do
I enjoy it very much. Seeing a guy getting so turned on by getting deep throat is a turn on for me, jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Now that the three of them are happy, may I request a munch so that I can be happy too? angel

That would be munch appreciated!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mouth fuck
Don't know that it's her favorite, but you wife does allow me to fuck her mouth. She'll lay on her back, with her head hanging off of the bed, giving me access to her pretty mouth. She will do most of the work, but then she'll grab my ass, forcing me to thrust my cock down her throat. I will then put my fingers in her wet pussy. Sometimes I'll let her suck her own juices off of my fingers. Huge turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No
I would rather have it in my ass or pussy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Love having a guy fuck my mouth as long as he's not trying to choke you with it. Love playing with his balls and ass. Great turn on for me

BigBS1
Fucked in mouth
Hi I love sucking cock, don't mind gentle pressure,but not into having my mouth fucked. I prefer to do the hard work!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"fucked" in the mouth?

yeah right, not so easy there, this is one of those times size matters,
mouth size, throat size, cock size...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends on the woman, having been with a high number of ladies, majority don't like to be joked/gagged and like to be in control. Ladies who like the taste of cum and swallow will take it slightly deeper.