Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pussy stretching exercise
To my fellow girls here in NN, can you teach me some ways to stretch my pussy? It really hurts when my boyfriend and I tries to have sex. What exercises can I do to stretch my pussy

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Penis Store?
I'd suggest just going to the penis store and buying several sizes of vibrators. Thence starts your intimate research.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stretching
The way my wife and I started was when we went to birthing class. As part of preparing the nurse had us practice at home. Basically, my wife on her back legs spread (which sometimes got tiring) or on her knees with her breast to the floor. Then I would finger her with a finger from each hand sliding in and out but then also slowly pulling apart once she felt good with 2 and loosening up I would add a finger, get her loose more then another so now using two fingers from each hand. Now I could also stretch each of the four fingers apart stretching her as well as she already had four fingers inside. After a few weeks I was able to pretty easily get four fingers inside her but at the same time she still felt tight on my cock (before each stretching 😀wink. PS…lube as needed!

If this reply breaks our rules please